𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓣𝔀𝓸

Mister Roger is standing in front of the chalkboard with a stack of papers in his hands. That has to be our test for today. It doesn't look like they're a lot of papers though, so It shouldn't be too long.

Honestly, with all that happened in dance on Friday, I forgot that this Monday was the test Monday. I mean, it can't be too difficult right?

He rubs his chalk-stained fingers on his black suit, "I hope you all studied. You will have written questions to be completed in thirty minutes. If you read the textbook, these questions should be easy for you. If you didn't, well that's your own fault. This will be graded," he walks up each row slamming a piece of paper down on each desk, "Best of luck," he walks over to his desk, and puts his feet up on it.

This is a timed desk? Oh no, that's too much pressure. Just thinking of being time is making the hands that are gripping on the edges of my desk sweaty under my touch.

There's only five questions. It shouldn't be that impossible to finish five questions in thirty minutes.

Breathe Catherine, breathe.

I take a few deep breaths in and out. My ramping heart rate slowly calms down with each breath of air.

Wait a second, that actually kind of worked? Maybe I should do that more often.

I grab a pencil, and write my name on the top of the paper. I look down and begin the test.

One: What was the event that caused the demise of the previous world?

The demise of the previous world? So the thing that caused the blackout?

Wasn't it a nuclear war?

Yeah, it was nuclear war.

I write down that exact sentence without the "yeah." That wasn't too terrible.

Two: When did the previous demise of the world occur? A specific year is required.

The specific year? How is someone supposed to remember a date that happened three thousand years ago? It was in the two thousand twenties, but the exact number?

Two thousand twenty-one? No, that doesn't sound right. Two thousand twenty-four? No.

Two thousand twenty-five.

That makes enough sense. I write that down and move on. 

Three: What caused the downfall of the previous world?

That's simple, it was the materialistic things that people back then cherished.

I write that on the line and move on. That was an easy one. 

Four: When did human civilization start to rebuild itself?

Uh, I know he was greenery started coming back in the three thousands, but for the humans? It had to be pretty recent right? I'd say probably the year five-thousand. So it took approximately three thousand years. 

I write that and move on. Finally, the last question.

Five: How many monarchies control our current world?

Well, he said there were four countries, so I'm assuming four different monarchs control them? That's kind of a stupid question, but I'll take it.

I write that down, and put down my pencil. That quiz was actually pretty... easy. Much easier than I was expecting.

I sit there in silence for a couple minutes before Mister Roger walks around without words, and collects all the quiz papers. Once he does so, he puts his feet up on the desk again and holds a red pen in his hand.