𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

I walk down the four flights of stairs, trampling ahead of all the students rushing down behind me into a black-colored hallway.

This is it. This is when I decide if this is actually feasible. This is when I actually decide if it's worth really trying.

On each side of the hallway, there are two doors spaced out relatively well. The doors each have different labels on them. I go to the one with history on it, which is the first door on the right side of the hall.

Okay, here goes nothing.

I open the door to reveal a room painted a light shade of green with exactly three rows with five desks in each row. I guess that means there's only fifteen people in a class at a time. That's not that bad, not nearly as much as I expected.

Seems feasible so far.

The room has no decoration or other furniture besides the chalkboard, a dark brown colored desk, steel chairs behind the desks, a wooden table at the back next to a tall gray cabinet.

I take a seat in the far left corner of the room, opposite of the desk. They're some people here already, but I don't look at any of them directly. I put my schedule down on the desk, and pull strands of hair over my face. My face is heated up, and my hands are shaking uncontrollably on this desk causing a thumping noise.

Hopefully this doesn't get me in trouble with the teacher.

Where is the teacher anyway? Shouldn't they be here watching the kids? Why would they trust us here alone, especially on the first day?

As the seconds pass, more people walk in, none of which look familiar so far. Most of the desks are filled except the ones in front and next to me.

Of course no one wants to sit near me, I probably look like a nightmare. 

I'm already doing a great job at making myself appealing to the Prince like Mother wanted me to do. The Prince would totally find this kind of thing appealing. 

It's pretty weird that the Prince could quite literally be anyone here though. It does add some pressure because you never know who it could be, however, it'll be fun to figure out who it is.

One person, the first one that actually looks familiar, walks through the door. It's Sophie, who's wearing a gorgeous orange dress. The orange dress really brings out her tan skin tone pretty well. She has her hair tied back, and nods at me as she takes the seat next to mine.

Well at least there's one familiar face here.

The last student that walks into the classroom is the boy with the blade wearing a black suit and tie. He sits at the desk right in front of me.

Great, of course he's in this class. This better be the only class that we share together because it's already really awkward between us with my issues excluded from the equation entirely. With the way our first encounter went, there's no way that we can become anywhere near friends.

Seconds after he walks in, the teacher comes in next. The teacher is dressed in the same black suit, but instead with a light blue tie. His icy blue eyes stare each of us down, causing me to squirm a little in my seat.

He's quite tall and slim, and he has mostly gray hair with some streaks of blonde left in it. He's obviously old, however, he still looks good for his age. He has barely any wrinkles on his pale face.

He looks down at the gray floor and sighs, "Well, good morning everyone. If you were not already aware, this is history class. if this class is not first on your course schedule, make your awkward now."

He looks around the room again, while an awkward silence passes. No one moves.

Was this my first class?