xxix

TPH

I watched Fantasia happily run into the closet and laughed lightly

I watched Fantasia happily run into the closet and laughed lightly. I was about to get done in and I was slightly excited.

I reached over to the night stand, grabbing her phone to make sure Zion didn't call before setting it down and grabbing a hair tie to put my hair up.

When she came back out of the closet I took a second to look at the items she held in her hands but was hiding them behind her back.

"Why you hiding them?" I giggled as she went over and set them on the chair.

"Because I need the element of surprise. Put this over your eyes for me Mama." She said as she tossed a satin scarf to me to act as a blindfold.

I took a deep breath before tying it over my eyes and laying back on the bed, completely submitting to her for the time being. It felt good not to be in charge.

I felt the bed dip and soon after my arms were being pulled above my head and handcuffed to the headboard.

"This is your payback from opening night huh?" I asked making her chuckle lowly. A chill ran through my body at the sound of it.

"No baby, no roughness today. Just passion and love in the highest degree. I just wanted to see you like this, this one time. I'll be right back." She replied before getting off the bed and walking away.

I laid there, for a few minutes that felt like eternity before she came back into the room and continued to shuffle around before sitting on the bed in front of me.

A sudden coolness on my body made me gasp lightly, realizing it was an ice cube I calmed down and let her trail it up and down my body.

She circled it around my nipples slowly before trailing it down my body, letting it melt before using her chilled fingers to rub my clit painfully slow.

My body jolted at the feeling and I let out a soft sigh as she began kissing up my thighs, using her free hand to spread them. She drew back for a second and I was about to protest but was silenced by my own moan as she pushed my legs back and began feasting on me; with the ice cube in her mouth.

My body jerk and I pulled on the restraints, desperately wanting to run my fingers in her hair and look down at her.

"B-baby undo my hands. I wanna touch you." I said shakily as my back arched from the overwhelming pleasure.

"Not yet Mama, soon." She muttered lowly before going down on me ten times harder making a switch flip inside of me.

"Please baby! Please please please!" I begged as my body rolled in sync with her tonight.

"You sound so pretty begging Mama. You want to touch me that bad?" She asked as she pulled her mouth away from my dripping core, usually her fingers to stimulate as I replied.

"Yes! I wanna hold your hands and stare into your eyes while I cum. Please Daddy." I whined making her groan.

She shuffled on the bed again, her fingers never leaving my core as she used her free hand to pull the scarf from over my eyes and undo the restraints on my wrists.

I immediately clung to her and brought her into a heated kiss, making her move her hand from between my legs. I pulled away to protest but was silenced by her slowly sliding the strap into me.

I stared at her with wide eyes, mouth slightly open as I panted at the new feeling. Her thrusts started out slow, but deep, rendering me speechless as I just clung onto her.

My legs being still pressed up against my chest gave her access to go as deep as she wanted and apparently she wanted to be in my damn lungs.

"Talk to me Mama, you know I hate being ignored." She muttered as she began speeding up, making all my moans leave my body at once.

"Fuucckk!" I dragged out, my eyes rolling back as she sexed my body into complete submission.

I might have to give her control more often.

"Deeper Daddy." I gasped as my nails slightly dug into her sides. She quickly obliged, sitting up and pulling my hips down into hers with every stroke.

My back arched and my eyes snapped up to the mirror on the ceiling, watching her every move but soon realizing that I didn't see the harness around her body.

I willed my eyes down to look between us and saw that she was using a double ended strap, giving her equal amounts of pleasure as she lovingly beat my shit in.

She noticed my eyes were stuck between us, using that small sliver of time to roll her hips, pushing deeper inside of me and making my eyes roll back as my orgasm hit me dead on.

"That's it baby. Let it all out." She cooed softly as my hips jerk and my legs trembled. I whimpered at the feeling of her pushing deeper and shot my hand down to push her back some.

"Move your hand Taraji." She demanded in a voice that sent chills down my spine. I reluctantly moved my hand, simply just placing it on her stomach as she let me ride out my orgasm.

Once it was over, she slowly pulled out of me before moving me into another position. I was laid on my stomach, one leg bent up almost as if I was sleeping.

She slowly slid into me from the back, making me grip the sheets tightly as she somehow thrusted into me even deeper than before.

Her movements were rougher this time, the gentleness slowly dissipating but I had no complaints. I needed this.

I gathered some of my remaining strength and began meeting her hips, thrust for thrust as my moans bounced off the walls.

"Throw that shit back baby, lemme see what you working with." Fantasia said as she sat up and pulled me onto my knees by my hips.

I arched my back deeply before throwing my ass back on her making our skin clap loudly. She reached up and took my hair out of the ponytail it was in, wrapping it around her hand as she took back over thrusting into me but this time at a fast pace.

My eyes rolled back into my head and stayed there the entire time. My body was going into overdrive and from Tasia's movements I could tell she was close to cumming too.

Her thrusts got harder, deeper. Her grip in my hair tightened as she puller my head back, making my eyes snap to the mirror ceiling and the visual was all I needed to reach my peak.

"Fuck Daddy I'm cumming!!" I cried out as my orgasm expelled from my body, leaving Fantasia and I in a small puddle since her orgasm hit at the same time.

Her thrusts slowed down drastically, both of us grinding against each other as we rode out our highs. She pulled away from me, leaving me gaping and feeling empty as I collapsed on the bed.

I definitely have to let her take control more often.

here greedy butts 😂