xx

FMB

"Oh my God!!" I cried out, each word broken into syllables from the impact of her thrusts

"Oh my God!!" I cried out, each word broken into syllables from the impact of her thrusts. This girl is crazy.

Here I was again with my wrists tied to the bed but this time my legs were tied there too. I was literally folded like a pretzel and I was loving every minute of it.

My eyes stayed trained on the mirror as I watch us from above. The sweat glistening off of our bodies in the low light, the lipstick marks and hickies that were littered all over my body, Taraji.

God Taraji.

The muscles in her back slightly flexing as she drilled me from above had me ready to have all her kids, move on a farm and change my name to Ethel.

My muscles clenched tightly as yet another orgasm washed over me. Taraji quickly slid out of me, leaning down and catching it all in her mouth.

Oh?

She then spit it back out, everything landing directly on my clit before going back down and slurping it up.

Oh shit.

I audibly gasped, eyes rolling back into my head briefly before I looked down at her. She sat up, biting her lip before reaching up and untying me. I sighed and closed my eyes thinking we were finished but I was wrong.

Before I knew she flipped us over causing me to sit in her lap. She lifted me up a little before sliding the toy back into me, making me shake in overwhelming pleasure.

"One more and I'm done baby I promise." She whispered softly as she grabbed my hips, making me grind against her.

I took control of my own pace, starting out slow as I placed my hands on her chest to support myself. I planted my feet on the bed firmly, legs slightly wobbling but I pushed through it as I began riding her at a slower but moderate pace.

She stared at me, lip between her teeth as her hands moved from my waist down to my ankles to given me a little more stability.

I started speeding up my pace, the sounds on skin clapping and sloshing prominent in my ears.  My head tilted up and looking at us in the mirror only motivated to show the fuck out.

"Fuck Daddy it feels so good." I moaned out seductively as I trailed my hands down Taraji's chest, lightly scratching her with my nails.

I heard her suck in a deep breath and felt her shift slightly under me. I looked down at her, seeing that her eyes were slightly fluttering closed and her mouth was slightly opened.