xxii

TPH

"If you don't stop!" I harshly whispered at Fantasia while we sat at the dining room table, surrounded by our families and friends

"If you don't stop!" I harshly whispered at Fantasia while we sat at the dining room table, surrounded by our families and friends. She was inching her hand up my thigh, dangerously close to my center.  She had been playing this teasing game all night, slipping through my fingers before I could get to her.

"I just want to have a little fun Daddy. Can we go have some fun?" She whispered back, batting her lashes at me, feigning innocence.

"Keep playing and everyone in this house will know how I get down. You want that? You want your mom and your kids hearing you getting slutted out?" I leaned down closer to her, my breath causing goosebumps to rise on the skin of her neck while she whimpered lightly at the thought.

"You'd probably like that huh? Everyone knowing just how big of a slut you are for little ole me." I smirked, now reversing the roles and sliding my own hand under her dress.

"Baby I.." She started but quickly stopped when she saw the look I was giving her. I gripped her thigh with a little force, making her jump before clenching get thighs together.

"You wanna play games? Let's play a game then baby." I said smirking mischievously before letting her go and sitting back in my own chair. I turned my attention back to the conversations that were taking place.

I jumped into a conversation at random, still watching Fantasia from the corner of my eye. She was talking to her mother about something with the kids. Her leg shook slightly under the table, her heel clicking on the hardwood floor.

I quickly reached over, stilling her leg with my hand making it seem like I was trying to get her to stop but I had other ideas. I glanced over at her before quickly sliding my hand up the slide of her dress, my fingers meeting the lacy fabric of the thong she was wearing.

I heard her take a deep shaky breath as she slightly parted her legs, knowing better than to deny me of what was rightfully mine. I easily pushed away the fabric of her underwear, immediately being greeted by her dripping arousal.

She shifted under me, slightly spreading her legs more as my nail softly grazed over her clit. Her head slightly tilted to the side as she continued talking to her mother, her voice unwavering and still the entire time but I could feel her trembling softly in anticipation.

She was wanting a release, but unfortunately for her, it wasn't coming for a while. I used my index finger to rub her harden bundle of nerves, just enough pressure to give her pleasure but extremely slow, edging her for a few minutes before removing my hand and stopping.

She sighed lowly before adjusting her sitting position and excusing herself from the table. I slightly turned my head, watching as she left the dining room and ventured out into the rest of the house, more or likely to the bathroom.

I stayed in my seat for a few minutes before the doorbell rang. I excused myself from the table, going to the door and opening it to let Zion in. She was coming in from Florida so it took her a little while longer you come over to my place.

"Hey love, your grandma and siblings are in the dining room to the left. I'm gonna go grab your mom." I said as I greeted her with a warm hug.

"Hey Ms. T, don't tell her I'm here. It's a surprise." She said making me nod. I pointed her in the direction of the dining room before going into the rest of the house to find Fantasia.

I went into my bedroom immediately finding her there, her back towards me making her unaware of my presence. I leaned against the door frame, watching as she reached under her dress and slowly peeled her thong off.

They were drenched.

I smirked to myself before taking a few steps back and knocking on the door as if I had just come upstairs. She jumped, tossing her underwear to the side brake turning around.

"Come on, your food's getting cold and Kendall is coming to get the kids in a few hours. We still need to take our pictures." I said holding my hand out.

She nodded and took my hand, allowing me to lead her downstairs to the dining room. Upon enter her eyes immediately flickered over to her seat which Zion was now occupying. Her brows furrowed in confusion before Zion turned around, making her squeal.

"Oh my goodness when did you get here?!" She exclaimed as she rushed over to her, engulfing her in a tight hug.

"Just a few minutes ago. You know I'm not missing Christmas with you guys." Zion said as she melted into her mother's arms.

Fantasia didn't respond, she just kept holding onto Zion as if it was the last time she would see her.

"Mommy I love you, but you're suffocating me with your boobs." Zion called out making all of us laugh as Fantasia unwrapped her arms from her.

"We gotta take pictures before Ziah and Dallas leave. Raj where are the pajamas?" Fantasia asked turning to face me.

"In my room, I'll go grab them." I said before venturing back upstairs. I went into my closet and grabbed our pajamas, changing into mine before I went back down.

Once I was downstairs I gave everyone their own pair before setting up the ring light I had for us to take the pictures. Once everyone was changed we got together and took the pictures, most of them we were even looking into the camera.

After about thirty minutes Kendall came to get the kids and soon after that everyone left, leaving Fantasia and I alone.

As soon as I closed and locked the door behind her mom she ran up the steps.

"Oh baby you aren't getting away that easily." I said before chasing after her.

hey guysss
how yall doing?? i missed yall