xxvii

Omniscient

"Go ahead and strip

"Go ahead and strip." Taraji voiced once she and Fantasia entered her home.

"You already know what to do. If I come up there and you aren't how I want you, that strike three." She continued as she slowly took her heels off and placed them by the front door.

Fantasia uttered out a soft "Okay." before running up the stairs and immediately beginning to undress.

She kicked her heels off in the direction of the closet before unzipping her skirt and shimmying out of it. Next was her blouse that she quickly undid the buttons to before tossing that to the side too.

She heard the steps creak, indicating Taraji was on her way up so she hurriedly took her panties and bra off, throwing them over her head just for her bra to get stuck on the chandelier.

"Fuck!" She froze, debating on if she wanted to get it down or not but ultimately decided not to as she heard Taraji approaching.

She quickly got onto her knees in front of the bed and placed her hands on her thighs, her eyes directed to the floor as Taraji walked into the room.

"Glad to see you can still follow directions. Get up and get on the bed." Taraji stated as she walked over to her vanity. She watched through the mirror as Fantasia got on the bed and back into position.

"Now, you have a choice today of what you want done. Choose between one, two or three." She said as she began undressing, leaving herself only in her dark red lingerie.

"Two." Fantasia responded quickly, not wanting to upset her domme any further.

"Safe word."

"Red."

Taraji nodded as she went over to her closet and opened it. She ventured to the back and grabbed a black satin bag before grabbing a case as well and heading back into her bedroom.

"Arms under your chest and on your knees." Taraji ordered making Fantasia move quickly. Once she was in her position Taraji came over and cuffed her wrists and ankles before putting a spreader between her legs so she wouldn't be able to close them.

"Unless you use your safe word, I'm not stopping until I feel like it. Got it?" Taraji muttered into her ear lowly.

"Yes Daddy."

"Good girl." With that, Taraji stood up and opened the black cause revealing a powered machine that she set on the bed behind Fantasia. She then reached into the black satin bag and pulled out a dildo attachment that was bigger than anything the two have previously used.