vii

TPH

We finally finished taking all the shots for my scene so I was about to sit down and rest for a while before we moved to the next one

Luckily it was the bath tub scene I had with Fantasia so I told them to make the water hot and add some bath salts so I could soak the entire time. Two in one deal.

We started the scene after having lunch, I changed into a strapless bra and some bikini bottoms before slipping on my robe and slippers and heading out of my trailer.

I went into the house and slowly walked up the stairs before finally making it to the room where the scene was being filmed.

There was a huge green screen and spotlight shining down on the bathtub as soon as I walked in. I couldn't wait to see how they edited the movie in the end, I know it's going to be epic.

I walked over to the bathtub and sat on the edge, letting the water cool some because I could visibly see the steam coming off of it. Fantasia walked in a few minutes later, her hair and outfit changed for the scene.

She looked around the room until she saw me and immediately smiled. I smiled back happily, glad to see she still had some joy after yesterday's events.

Blitz was going over some last minute notes for the scene before sending us all to our spots. I untied my robe, quickly taking it off and slipping into the bathtub, sighing at the relief the water was giving me.

Blitz counted us in before yelling 'Action!', the music starting shortly after that. I closed my eyes as I relaxed in the water and listened to Fantasia sing.

She gently ran her fingers over my arm as she went through the song, giving me immediate goosebumps all over. A few seconds later she touched my other arm causing me to move slightly from a small shock.

I turned my head to face her and peeked at her slightly as she continued to sing. It was hard trying not to smile as I watched her in this element, a mesh between acting and singing, two things she did exceptionally well.

She got up and walked around the tub, standing behind me for a second before running her hands up my arms. I moved around again as if my sleep were being disturbed before settling as she moved her hands.

The scene continued until she slipped off of the edge of the tub. I shot up and looked at her with a frown before Blitz called for us to cut.

"Alright we're going to do that about three more times and then we're done for the day. Taraji try and make your movements a little more natural, you're jumping a little too hard" He said causing all of us to nod and sigh in relief.

"Let's take it from the top!"

"Action!"

We ran the scene a few more times before we were finally finished. I stayed seated in the bathtub until the only people in the room were Fantasia and myself.

"Tai can you grab a towel and my robe for me please?" I asked making her nod and immediately grab the two items. 

I stood up from the tub, letting all the excess water drip off of me as Fantasia turned around holding the towel open for me. I saw her eyes quickly trail down my body before she directed her gaze elsewhere. I took the towel from her, quickly stepping out and drying myself off, smiling to myself.

Once I was done I tossed it to the side and slipped on my robe, tying it loosely before grabbing Fantasia by the hand and walking offset. We parted, going to our own trailers to change before reuniting at the car to go back to the airbnb.

Upon arriving we all went to our rooms, immediately taking showers and changing. I was standing at the sink, taking braids down went Fantasia walked into my room. The door was open so I looked over at her and smiled.

"Hey love, you feeling alright?" I asked seeing the solemn look on her face.

"He just emailed me the divorce papers." She said making me freeze. I watched the tears well in her eyes before rushing over to her and engulfing her in a tight hug as she broke down. I puled her further into the room before closing the door and leading her over to the bed. 

We sat on the bed, holding each other closely as she sobbed into my shoulder. I sighed while closing my eyes, rocking her side to side as an attempt to calm her. I began humming lowly trying to keep my peace but also soothe her in any way possible. Every bone in my body was wanting to call Kendall and cuss his ass CLEAN out. Sending divorce papers the day after your affair is exposed and while your wife is working is beyond wicked. It's like he enjoys kicking her while she down.

"Sister, you've been on my mind." I sang softly as her cries started calming down.

"Sister. we're two of a kind." I continued as I gently rubbed her back.

"So, sister. I'm keeping my eyes on you." I sang looking down at her. She looked back at me, giving me a tearful smile.

"It's gon be alright Tai. I'll be right by your side the whole way through." I spoke softly but assertively so she knew I was being sincere.

She just smiled before laying her head back on my shoulder but I pulled away, scooting back until I was leaning against the headboard and beckoned her to come back over to me. She happily obliged, laying between my legs on her stomach, her head resting in my lap allowing me to run my fingers through her curls.

We sat in silence for a little before she finally spoke again.

"I have to find a way to tell the kids." She said softly, her voice thick with emotion.

"Its about to be the holidays and I have to break their hearts like this. I had my heart broken like this during what's supposed to be a joyous time. It's like Broadway all over again" She continued. 

"The ups always come with a down. It's just the way life goes but if you keep going when everything goes down, you'll come up again on the other side." I said using my thumb to brush over her eyebrow lightly.

"And if you ever feel like you can't keep going, I'll be there to help you along. Whether I got to push you or drag you by these four inches of hair you got." I joked pulling her hair slightly. She started laughing but quickly stopped when I tugged at her hair, her eyes slightly rolling back.

Oh?

"You play too damn much T." She replied laughing again as she turned on her back and looked up at me.

"Gotta keep you laughing in able to see that pretty smile." I replied making her bashful. She playfully rolled her eyes as she blushed.

"Girl bye. You just like picking with me." She said with laugh.

"That too." I replied laughing with her.

These scenes in the movie!!

Ugh love it so baddd