xi

FMB

I woke up stretching slightly as I looked around

I woke up stretching slightly as I looked around. I was back in my hotel room having gotten an uber here from Taraji's place last night. That girl was trying to hold me hostage.

I sat up stretching a little more before getting out of the bed and going into the bathroom. It was another day of interviews in L.A and then we would be going to Atlanta for more interviews and the movie premiere that would be happening next week.

I started getting ready for the day, showering and doing my makeup before getting dressed and ready to leave. I made sure I grabbed everything I needed before going downstairs and meeting the driver that was there for me.

Upon entering the car I got a call from Taraji which I answered quickly.

"Hi baby!" I said happily as the call connected.

"Hey pooh, where you at?" She asked.

"I'm on my way to the interview. Have you left yet?" I asked her as I looked out the window.

"I'm in the car now. I just wanted to make sure you were up and ready." She said making me smile.

"Well thank you for calling and checking on me. I'll see you in a little bit." I said lightly as I continued to smile.

"See you soon. I love you." She said blowing me a kiss through the phone.

"I love you too." I replied before hanging up. I looked out the window the rest of the way there, unable to wipe the smile off of my face.

We arrived about ten minutes later, parking in the front of the building. I grabbed my things and stepped out of the car, adjusting my clothes before closing the door and walking inside.

I was immediately greeted by Danielle and Coleman who were standing near the entrance.

"Ms. Celie!!" Danielle said loudly making me laugh.

"Hey crazy girl. How you doing this morning?" I asked giving her a hug before getting Coleman with a hug as well.

"I'm doing good. How have you been? We haven't been able to sit and talk in a while." She said making me sigh.

"I'm getting better. Things are getting better and feeling better." I said with a smile.

"How the kids doing?" Coleman asked causing me to smile at the thought of my babies.