v

TPH

After a few hours Dani and Gabi decided to head back to their rooms and get ready for the morning call time

"I'll go put our food up. I need to go shower and change anyway." I said standing from the bed and grabbing our left over food.

"Yeah me too. Were there towels on the bathroom?" She asked standing up as well but going over to her suitcase.

"I think so. If not they might be in this hall closet." I answered as I walked out of her room. I trekked through the house until I made it to the kitchen and going over to the fridge. I opened the doors and put our food in there before grabbing a bottle of water and heading to my room.

I closed the door behind me after walking in and went over to my suitcase to pack a little. I put all my things in the drawers since we were going to be here a while and set all my makeup and hygiene products on my bathroom sink.

Once everything was put where I wanted it I grabbed a pair of underwear and an oversized tshirt to wear after my shower. I set them on the bed before grabbing my phone and connecting it to my little speaker that was in the bathroom.

I put my music on shuffle before turning to the shower and twisting the knob to turn the water on. I let it run until it was my desired temperature before undressing and letting my hair down. I made sure all my products were in the shower before grabbing my wash cloth and loofah and stepping into the hot shower.

Coffee by Miguel was the first song to play as the hot water trickled down my body.

I wish I could paint our love

I closed my eyes letting the water run over my face and through my hair as the music continued.

These moments and vibrant hues

Stepping back I wiped the water from my eyes before opening them to grab my shampoo. I poured a good amount into my hands before setting the bottle down and lathering my hair with it.

Word play turns into gun play
Gun play turns into pillow talk
Pillow talk turns into sweet dreams
Sweet dreams turn into coffee in the morning

I slightly swayed to the music as I thoroughly washed and rinsed my hair. I applied conditioner to my hair thoroughly before putting it in a clip to let it sit. As the conditioner sat I began shaving my body from head to toe. I got lazy during my little break and had some stubble but nothing too bad.

Once I was done shaving the song changed to When I See U which made me laugh before singing along.

I put your picture on my mirror
Start to blush when somebody says your name
In my stomach there's a pain
See you walking my direction I go the other way
I start to stutter when I speak
Try to stand but my knees go weak
What's happening to me
In the dark can you tell what it means

I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair before grabbing my loofah and body wash. In poured a good amount onto my loofah before setting the body down and scrubbing my body.

I lay my head on my pillow
Got me staring out the window
Wish on a star for a sign
Is this the reason why

"You're always on my mind, when you come around I get shy when I see you." I sang along with a smile thinking of Fantasia.

She was in the other room and had me smiling like an idiot at just the thought of her. God I'm down bad.

I scribble X and O's in my notebook
Checking how my hair and my nails look
I feel myself in the zone
I get nervous when you call so I say I'm not home.

I laughed lightly thinking of all the times I told Fantasia I wasn't home because of how jittery I would get from being around her alone for too long. Something about her made me nervous, but in a good way.

I see your face when I hear my favorite song
Should I send an email at home
You're the number one topic on the phone
I wonder if you know or do you have a clue yeah

I rinsed my body off before washing it again and rinsing my loofah out. I then grabbed my wash cloth and put some unscented Dove body wash in it so I could clean her.

She was freshly waxed so I didn't have to about shaving her but washing good was a priority. Can't be out here stinking, I'm known for smelling good.

"Heyyy when I see yooouu. You're so sexy boy you're so sexy boy!" I sang loudly with a laugh as I rinsed off one final time and turned the water off.

"But I get nervous around you, around me, around you boy!" I continued singing the ad-libs as I grabbed my towel and wrapped my body in it.

I made sure to dry my feet off on the bathroom meet before grabbing my phone and speaker, heading out into my room.

I looked up and saw Fantasia sitting on my bed with a goofy smile making me freeze in slight embarrassment.

"Bravo! Encore encore!" She said with a laugh as she clapped her hands. Heat rushed to my face as I turn around and went over to the dresser.

"How long have to been in here?" I asked setting my phone down, turning the music off completely.

"Since the second verse." She said making me blush even harder.

"Oh my God." I mumbled as I began moisturizing the exposed parts of my body.

"You just invited yourself in. What if I walked out here naked?" I asked with a light laugh.

"You probably would've ran back in the bathroom and I would still be right here waiting for you so I can go to sleep." She said making me shake my head.

"Well hand me my clothes. Guess I shouldn't keep you waiting any longer huh?" I said turning around and walking over to the bed a little.

"So glad you understand. Now chop chop." She said handing me the clothes before lightly pushing me towards the bathroom.

"Okay, bossy ass." I said rolling my eyes while going back in the bathroom. I closed the door behind me before unwrapping the towel from around me and drying off completely.

I finished moisturizing my whole body before slipping on my underwear and putting on my oversized shirt. It came to my mind thigh which made me think about putting something else on but I only had sweats and a few dresses. And I was not about to sleep in pants.

I shrugged before putting some moisturizer in my hair and wrapping it up to deal with in the morning. I quickly brushed my teeth as well before opening the door and going back into the room, finding Tasia bundled up under my covers.

"You better not hog all the covers." I said slipping in the bed beside her. She immediately clung to me like she did earlier, resting her head on my chest before replying.

"Hush and go to sleep." She mumbled sleepily which made me laugh lightly. I began rubbing her back slowly, lulling her to sleep even quicker before finally dozing off myself.

This is a bit of a slow burn
sorry not sorry