xix

Omniscient

The premiere just ended and Taraji had never been so ready to go home in her life

The premiere just ended and Taraji had never been so ready to go home in her life. Fantasia thought it was funny to tease her all night while they were in front of others. They haven't confirmed any type of speculation around the relationship but if Taraji hadn't been so strong in holding off, the whole damn world would know who Fantasia belongs to.

She kept this teasing act up until they got out of the car, seemingly wanting to rush in and try to run away from her.

She ain't getting away.

Taraji let her think that she would, slowly following her inside the house and up the stairs. By the time she had made it to the bedroom Fantasia already had her shoes and jewelry off and was now trying to unzip her dress.

"Let me help you baby." Taraji said lowly as she walked towards Tasia, stepping right behind her.

"I- I think I can do it babe." She stuttered slightly as Taraji replaced her hands with her own.

"It's okay baby, I don't mind helping." She said lowly, slowly unzipping her dress, simultaneously kissed down the back of her neck slowly, gaining some extra inches because Taraji was still in heels and Fantasia wasn't.

Her head slightly dropped forward, giving T more space to kiss her as she slowly slid her dress sleeves down her arms. Soon the dress was a pile in the floor, lying at her feet as Taraji's hands went to her back to unclip her bra.

She slowly slid that off of her as well before pulling away from her neck and taking a step back.

"Lay down on the bed for me baby." Taraji said, beginning walking to the closet. The bed squeaked softly, letting Taraji know Fantasia had followed her instructions.

Kicking her shoes off, she grabbed a small black duffle bag that was holding the.... fun,
inside. She sat it next to her feet before reaching behind and unzipping her own dress. Letting it pool to her feet, Taraji stepped out of it and grabbing the bag, heading back into the room seeing Fantasia look at herself through the mirror of my ceiling.

She set the bag on the bed, breaking Tasia's gaze and causing her to sit up slightly.

"What's that?" She asked quietly.

"Fun." Taraji simply replied before unzipping the bag that was full of sex toys that she had went and bought yesterday after their incident in the closet.

She looked inside the bag but she didn't say anything, just looking at Taraji curiously as she dug through the bag. She finally found the bondage rope, setting it down beside herself before pulling out a vibrator and strap on that she purchased as well.