x

TPH

We started our press tour here in L

We started our press tour here in L.A so after dinner I practically kidnapped Fantasia and brought her to my house.

"You could have so least let me go to the hotel and change my clothes." She said with a laugh as walked into my house.

"No cause you would've laid down and not wanted to come." I said leading her up to my room.

"You know me so well." She said with a smile.

"Like the back of my hand boo." I replied as I slipped my shoes off and walked over to my dresser.

I rummaged through before taking out a t-shirt and a pair of shorts and handing them to Fantasia.

"Here you can wear this for now. You want fluffy socks or no?" I asked as she took the clothes from me.

"Lord I'm gon be busting out these shorts Raj. And no I'm okay, where's your bathroom?" She asked as she slipped get heels off as well, placing them by my closet.

"There's one down the hallway, second door in the right." I said as I looked through the drawers to find something for myself.

"Okay, meet you downstairs." She said before heading out and going to the bathroom.

I settled for a crop top and a pair of sweats, setting them on my dresser before reaching behind me and unzipping my skirt. I let it fall to the floor before unbuttoning my shirt and letting that fall off of my shoulders and onto the floor as well.

I picked the clothes up, going over and putting them in my bin before taking my bra off and throwing that in there as well. I walked back over to my dresser and quickly got dressed before grabbing my phone and heading downstairs.

Fantasia wasn't down here yet so I went in the kitchen and grabbed us a bottle of wine and two glasses before heading into the living room and sitting in the couch.

I checked my socials to pass the time as I waited for Fantasia, who can't down about five minutes after me. I glanced up at her as she was walking down the stairs and got to staring at her.

"My whole booty is out girl and you over here in sweats." She said with a laugh as she came over and sat down next to me.

"That's not my fault. Nobody told you to be carrying all that back there." I said as I set my phone down in my lap.

"Like I said, take that up with my mama and Jesus." She said with a laugh as I opened the bottle of wine. I poured some in both of our glasses before setting the bottle down.