xxi

FMB

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing back to back

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing back to back. Every time I silenced it, it rang again. I sat up with a sigh as I grabbed my phone and put it to my ear, not even bothering to see who called.

"Hello?" I asked tiredly.

"You still sleeping baby? I thought you would be up by now." I hear Taraji from the other end of the phone causing me to snap my head over to her side of the bed.

"When did you leave?" I asked pouting slightly as I rubbed my eyes.

"About an hour ago. It's almost noon baby, you alright?" She asked causing me to glance at the time on my phone.

"I didn't even realize it was this late. I'm so tired." I said yawning lightly.

"Go back to sleep baby, I'll be there in about twenty minutes." She said making me nod as I laid back down.

"Okay, I love you. Be safe." I said while getting comfortable.

"I love you too Beautiful." She replied before hanging up. I set my phone beside me and bundled back up in my blankets, going back to sleep almost immediately.

I was soon woken up again by kisses being placed all of my face. I whined tiredly while opening my eyes, instantly seeing Taraji hovering over me with a smile.

"Wake up baby, you gotta eat something." She said gently rubbing my cheek as I sighed. I sat up slowly and immediately opened my arms for a hug.

She chuckled slightly before wrapping me up in her arms and hugging me tightly.

"What you get to eat?" I asked, my face practically buried into her chest.

"I got you some tacos from that one food truck you like." She said as she rubbed my back.

"With the asada fries?" I mumbled quietly causing get to laugh.

"Yes with the asada fries. Now come on so we can go downstairs and eat." She said as she pulled away from me. I pouted but got up from the bed, stretching slightly before her take my hand and lead me downstairs.

We walked into the kitchen hand in hand where all the food was already laid out. We sat next to each other, I said grace quickly before we started eating.

"So Christmas is in a few days." She said happily between her bites of food.

"I know. We never finished wrapping the gifts either." I said with a light laugh.

"We'll finish but I was wondering where you wanted to spend Christmas?" She asked seeming a little nervous.

"We can spend Christmas morning at my house then we can have dinner here. If that's okay with you." I said making her nod immediately.

"That's perfect. Is your mama cooking? Please tell me Diane is cooking." She whined making me laugh.

"Yes Diane is cooking. And Zion will be here too. Is Marcel coming down?" I asked causing her to shrug.

"I'm not sure. I haven't really heard from him lately, never answers when I call." She said lowly, obviously feeling down about not speaking to her son.

"What about your mom? Is she coming down?" I asked making her perk up.

"Yes! She'll be here in a few days, she's so excited to meet you." She said with a bright smile.

"Now I gotta make sure I look good." I joked making her side eye me.

"Not too much. Matter fact, where's your Celie dress?" She asked making me holler with laughter.

"No I am not wearing that thing!" I said.

"Yes you are. Try me."

"Girl it's your mama, she is not going to be looking at me like that." I said waving her off.

"I don't care who it is. You are mine, all of you. For my eyes only." She said lowly, making me squirm in my seat lightly.

"So don't be showing too much okay baby?" She whispered leaning closer to me.

"Okay." I whispered back, trying to calm my racing heart. She smirked lightly before looking down at my body which was clothed in a cropped tank top and short shorts.

An abundance of my tattoos were currently visible. I watched as her eyes traced over them slowly, her bottom lip becoming trapped between her teeth. I inadvertently held my breath, not wanting to interrupt her.

"All of this. All these beautiful tattoos, these story telling stretch marks, this beautiful brown skin. Everything is for me and me only baby and you won't like how I act when you let others see what's solely mine. Understand?" She asked finally looking back up my eyes.

She had me speechless so I just nodded my head slowly as her free hand traveled up my thigh.

"Use your words." She commanded lightly as she gripped my thigh tightly.

"Yes I understand baby." I rushed out feeling breathless.

"Good girl."

hey babes as i mentioned earlier on my message board i'll be gone for a little bit to have and heal from surgery. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers, by the end of next week I'll be ringing a bell and screaming that I beat cancer AGAIN !!

MAKE SOME NOISE YALL WTF

AHHHHHHH🥳🥳🥳