xv

TPH

I barely comprehended the words that left Fantasia's mouth before she latched onto my core hungrily

I barely comprehended the words that left Fantasia's mouth before she latched onto my core hungrily. My hands shot down, pressing on the top of her head as my back arched to the ceiling.

"Oou baby wait!" I cried out as her tongue tactically slithered through my warmth.

The music changed once again, Ooh Ahh by 3piece flooding into the room from her tv.

Shawty give me a sign
When you wanna be satisfied
Shawty I need to know
How far you're willing to go
Shawty if I can be
Your freakiest fantasy girl
I promise that I will do
What it takes to make you oouu baby

"Babyy!" I desperately whined, overwhelmed by the pleasure she was giving me. My legs shook slightly as small shocks ran through my body constantly. I placed my hands in the bed and tried to pull away but she wrapped her arms around my thighs and brought me even closer.

"Don't run Mama, you can take it." She spoke before slowly circling my clit with the tip of her tongue before slurping on it messily.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my hands lightly gripped her hair. She groaned lowly sending vibrations through the deepest parts of me before sliding her fingers back into me.

I wanna know what you thinkin' bout
Wanna know what you be about
Wanna know how it feels inside
Wanna be all up in ya mind
Wanna spend all my time with you
Wanna know that you feel it too
Babygirl wanna make you my boo, babe

My body was on fire, the pleasure never ending as tears started welling in the corner of my eyes. Moans slipped from my lips left and right as I struggled to stay put.

"You got this Mama, you're taking it so well." Fantasia said as she pulled away from my core, her words only fueling the fire brewing within.

She then curved her fingers slightly, the pads of them hitting that one spot inside of me making my legs close around her head.

As many licks as it takes
To make ya body say
As many strokes as it takes
Ooh, ooh, ooh, yes
As long as I have to go
We can do it til you can't take no mo
Satisfied fo'sho, satisfied fo sho
Satisfied for sho, oh

"Oh fuck baby please!" I begged for mercy as my stomach clenched sporadically, I was about to explode.

"You sound so pretty begging for me." I heard her mumble as she parted my legs yet again, leaving wet kisses and hickeys up my shaky thighs.

I laid my head to the side, watching us from her giant mirror, my arousal growing from the sight. We looked so sexy. The way the sweat shimmered in my body in the light, the love bites she left in my body. The sight was enough to push me over the edge.

"Fuck baby I'm cumming!" I moaned loudly as my entire body shook.

My orgasm hit me hard. My eyes rolling back, my body practically levitating off of the bed while my juices spilled from me onto Fantasia's hand, mouth and bed.

"Mmm give it to me baby I know you got more than that." She groaned lowly as she continued her assault on my body, sending me straight into my third orgasm.

"Good girl." She cooed as she began slowing her movements down, her praises just causing me to release more and more.

My ears started ringing, the sound of the tv slowly dissipating as my body went limp. My eyes closed softly from exhaustion, slumber taking over me within seconds.

When I woke up again it was morning. I sat up slowly, looking around the room and finding it empty which caused me to frown. I sighed softly before stretching and moving to get out of the bed but before I could there was a small knock at the door.

"TT Raji!" I heard Keziah's voice from the other side of the door which caused me to smile. I grabbed my shirt from the bottom of the bed and slipped it on quickly to cover the top half of my body.

"Hold on Zi, let Mommy open the door." Fantasia said before opening the door and pushing it open.

Immediately Keziah ran in and came over to the side of the bed I was sleeping on. I reached down and scooped her up before placing her in my lap.

"Good morning pretty girl." I said was Tasia and Dallas walked into the room holding two large trays with food on them.

"Aww you guys made breakfast?" I said with a slight pout causing Keziah to nod happily.

I watched as Tasia came over to the bed, sitting down carefully before placing the tray in the middle.

"Just a little something something. Good morning pretty." Fantasia said softly. Memories of last night pushed to the forefront of my mind, causing me to blush at her calling me pretty.

"Good morning love, thank you for breakfast." I said leaning over and placing a kiss on her cheek. Her eyes flickered to my lips but I shook my head slightly.

"Later." I said softly before placing Keziah on the bed, letting her sit at the bottom with Dallas.

Tasia said a quick prayer before we all started eating, talking lightly through out our meal. Once we were done Dallas took everything downstairs and Keziah ran off to play in her room.

"Finally, I need to get up." I said pulling the covers back from my body. My eyes instantly dropped down to my legs, seeing all the little bites that Fantasia had left the night before.

"You not gone give me my kiss?" Tasia asked with a pout causing me to laugh lightly.

"I gotta brush my teeth crazy. You'll get all the kisses you can bear in a few minutes." I said slowly getting out of the bed. I stood still for a few seconds, letting my legs stretch before slowly walking to the bathroom.

I grabbed my toothbrush from my toiletry bag that I brought over the day before, starting to brush my teeth as I leaned against the sink counter. I bent over, spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing my mouth.

When I stood up and looked in the mirror I saw Fantasia standing behind me which made me jump slightly.

"You always creeping up on somebody." I said with a playful eye roll as I set my toothbrush down and turned around.

"I had to make sure I got my kiss." She stated as she wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me closer to her.

I shook my head, wrapping my arms around her neck before leaning in and giving her a deep kiss.

"Happy now?" I asked once I pulled away. She had a goofy smile on her face, nodding in response.

"Very."

Hey yall