xxiii

TPH

"You gon learn to stop fucking with me Monique

"You gon learn to stop fucking with me Monique." I grunted out as I stood behind Fantasia's arched body, giving her blow after blow with her new favorite toy.

"Fuck daddy I'm sorry!" Fantasia cried out as she tried to pull away from me. But her efforts were futile, as I had a plush collar around her neck, hooked to a leather strap that pulled her head back each time she tried to move away.

"No you're not baby. But you will be." I growled lowly making Fantasia's body shiver as her orgasm washed over her, coating the sex toy in a thick white cream.

I kept my thrusts consistent and eventually she started throwing it back on me, meeting my hips thrust for thrust.

Times like this I wish I was a man.

"Deeper baby." She pleaded lowly as she pushed against me, making the entire length of the toy slide in her with ease.

I granted her wishes, thrusting as deep as I could, but slowing down my strokes slightly which drove her crazy. Her legs trembled as her hands gripped the sheets tighter than I ever seen.

"You bout to cum for me baby?" I asked sweetly as I slowed my thrusts even more, swirling my hips each time I plunged into her. She nodded her head rapidly, unable to do anything besides moan.

"Too bad baby. You gotta work for it." I said almost completely stopping.

"No!! Baby please don't stop, I'm so close!" She pleaded as she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Work for it." I said letting go off the strap of the collar go.

She immediately sat up on her knees more, planting her hands under her before throwing her ass back on me, basically twerking on the strap.

I looked down between us, watching as the toy appeared and disappeared repeatedly before planting a firm smack on her ass. Her movement began to get a little sporadic letting me know she was close which made me grab her hips and drill into her as fast as I could.

"Taraji!!" She screamed out as her orgasm overpowered her and leaked from her body. My baby was shaking like she was having a seizure.

I pulled out of her causing her to collapse on the bed and cup herself as she rolled onto her back. Her eyes were closed, her bottom lip trapped between her teeth as she tried to ride out her orgasm.

I, on the other hand, quickly and quietly removed the sex toy from my body before climbing onto the bed and hovering over her.