Epilogue-2

A few years ago... When they brought Rain's parents to their home.

# Phayu pov

This boy is going to be the death of me!

" Rain baby... Wake up naa. "

He stirred in his sleep and pulled me close to him.

He is so adorable like this, sleeping on me, with his small hand fisted on my chest. I kissed his forehead and made him sleep on the pillow and got up.

I went downstairs and saw his mother standing there. I smirked.

" What are you doing standing there?"

" I am not sure what to do here. Why did you bring us here and where did you hide my son? "

" Oh, you must have some guts speaking to me like that even after knowing what I can do. "

" What do you want me to do, sir? "

" Good. I need you to clean Rain's room which is in the basement. This is the key and She will show you the way. " I said pointing to a maid.

" Basement? "

" Where do you think he stays? In a bedroom? Do you think a lowly omega like your son deserves it?"

" Of course not! I will go now. " She said leaving.

I looked at her for a while and went to the kitchen to make some coffee and breakfast for my Rain.

"Baby. Wake up. I brought you breakfast. "

" You are the dessert after dinner p'Phayu. Not breakfast. " Rain said waking up.

I pinched his nose. He is getting naughty everyday.

"Where are they? " Rain asked me.

" I send your mother to clean your room in the basement. I guess your father is still resting. "

" Okay. "

" Are you sure you want to do this Rain? We can just tell them the truth. We don't need to act like this."

" We will phi. But, I want to know if they really hate me so much that even if they knew I am suffering this much, they will doing anything or not.

It is the closure I need. I don't care what you do with them after that. Also, my maa and paa needs the closure too. They suffered so much because of her, it is not fair. "

" I guess that is fine. But you will tell me if they try to do anything to you. Okay? "

"Yeah I will. And also.... "

" Also.. ?"

" Youlooksohotwhenyouarelikethat"

" What? "

" You look so hot when you are commanding like that. I didn't think it before but now.... You are sexy when you dominate. "

"Aww my husband finds me sexy. "

He smacked my arm, hiding his face in my neck.

I stroked his hair as he relaxed, inhaling my scent.

*
*
*

# Third person pov

The time Rain's mother came back upstairs, she saw Rain kneeling at Phayu's feet, head bowed and Phayu looks angry.

" Answer me Rain! "

" I-I am sorry sir. I was really tired yesterday night. I will not repeat it again."