Is it my fault?

# Rain pov

*** 2 months later

I hugged the file so tight as I left the hospital. The doctor's words are still running in my mind. ' Congratulations! You are 8 weeks pregnant with twins. Your next checkup will be in 2 days. Bring your alpha with you. '

2 months...... Its been 2 months since he did that...... MARKING ME....... not because he loved me but to show who I, his slave/ husband, belonged to. 8 weeks since that horrible 'heat' I spent with him . He tied me for those three days when we were having sex which is most of the time. I don't understand why he always restrains me. And I don't dare ask.

I kept thinking on how to tell him that I am pregnant... Will he be happy? Get angry? Hug me ? Hurt me? ...... Or will he doubt me??!!!! What the hell!!! What the hell am I thinking! Whatever it is.... I am not letting him hurt my babies! Even if I should leave him, I will!! They are the only ray of hope and escape in my life!

I reached home. I went to my room as I felt sleepy. By the time I woke up, it's 7 in the evening. Shit!! His dinner!! I quickly went downstairs to prepare him his dinner. I stopped as I saw him sitting on the sofa hands and legs crossed glaring at me. I immediatley looked down as it was a habit.

We stood there for like a few minutes thinking what mistake I had done apart from not making his dinner. Then I took a step towards him to make myself audible. " s... Sir.... I... "...... " What the hell were you doing in a hospital?! Didn't you know that you should ask me before? " ...... How the hell does he know!!... " Sir.... I... I am sorry..... I am sorry for not informing you.... I...."

'Do you know how worried I was? '..... This words..... He told me these......10min ago...... I still didn't respond..... I couldn't respond...... He was worried..... About ME!!! Did I hear it wrong? But...... Him???

" I am sorry for worrying you sir. I was not feeling well from past three days.... So, I went for a checkup..... And..... I.... I.... You..... We..... " Shit! How to say it??? He came closer to me and I stepped back as a reflex. Then I looked at his expression.... And finally stopped moving. " We are pregnant...... I .... I am carrying your pups sir... " I said a little happy, a little doubt, a little fear....

He just stared at me blankly. No happiness, no anger, no sad. He should have atleast responded right? But NOTHING!! His dark coffee scent, instead of calming me down, it suffocated me.... I have to get away!! I can't do this!! Not now!

I turned away and ran out of the house almost immediately without glancing back. I went to the driver, gave my parent's house address, sat and left.

They gave me questioning looks as soon as I stepped into the house. It was already 11pm. I just gave an assuring smile that I didn't run away from him. They are scared that I might have left p'Phayu which in turn we have to pay not by money but through our lives. That was the condition of the contract they signed. I just ate something my maa gave me and slept.

Next morning after breakfast, I told my mom and dad that I was pregnant. They said okay. And nothing more. No excitement, no happiness..... NOTHING!!!

God, I am done for real now!! I am exhausted with their expressionless and non emotional words. I am FUCKING DONE!! I need answers...... I can't bear with it anymore..... I need the answers to those questions that I ask myself EVERY SINGLE DAY!

So, I confronted my maa and paa. Brother went to college, so I thought this was the best time. I directly asked them.... Why are they treating me like this? What is the reason? If they are hating me there should be something that I have done? What is it?..... I bursted out everything I had in my mind and heart for these 18years on them.

They just looked at me and.... " You are not ours. " ..... I just stared at them processing the information..... And some explanation for what he meant. " I was married to another alpha before him. Itwas arranged and I never wanted to marry him because I already loved paa.
He never touched me..... Until one day when he was so drunk, he forced himself on me. I ran away from there after I got to know I was pregnant with you. I wanted to abort but I couldn't as it was complicated. We wanted to abandon you after you were born, but.... I am not that heartless either which is why you are still alive. " Maa said without any loss of breath.

I just sat there looking at them for a few minutes and a laugh left my mouth. Then I started laughing so loud as if to hide my tears and disappointment...... Not in me but my parents.....

" Do you seriously put me through all that just because I was born from the person you don't love? Don't you hear yourself how stupid it sounds?
Is it my fault that you got married to him? Is it my fault that he was drunk and had sex with you? Is it my fault that you were not able to abort me? IS IT MY FAULT????!!! " I am so done with them right now. I can't. Not anymore.

" You said you were married against your will...... Is it not the same what you have done with me?? "

" You said you were forced when he was drunk..... Do you know my husband forces me every single night, still conscious about hurting me every day in every possible way he can? "

" Do you know that he uses me every single day and just abandons me? Do you really know how I feel?? Just like a toy made to be used and thrown away. This is how I feel every night in these past three months, when he left me after being done with me.! " Tears started falling down my cheeks and I have no intent to stop them. They have to know!!!

"Do you know..... I call him sir...... No nicknames..... Not p'Phayu.... But SIR! Just like a good obedient slave my master wants me to be." They just stare at me blankly.

"You know right? You know why he was marrying me and yet you sold this TOY to him....... I was just a toy to you too right? Use me till I can give you money and when I am of age, sell me for that money...... Just so you could live happily with your son...... ALL THIS WHEN IT IS NOT EVEN MY FAULT!!!!!!!!! "

" You know...... I am pregnant right now. Though they will be born because my husband raped me..... I won't treat them any less. You know why? Because it is not their fault. Just because of my husband, I am not going to hate them... Because they are now my sole purpose of living. I don't even know why I am ranting these things to you.... You won't understand anyway. Atleast I know why sir hates me....He was known to be ruthless and cold and I pissed him off. Though not justified, I can at least tell and comfort myself that it is his nature and I understand. But you...... You are more of a trash than him." With that I just left that house without looking back or waiting for their answer. It was never home anyway.....

I just sat in the car thinking all over again...... But I never regret what and how I told my parents. I placed both ny hands on my stomach and can't help but feel sad.

'What a world I am bringing you innocent kids into! '

*Note: Sorry for the late update. Anyway, one of the main confrontation is done! Hope you enjoy this! See you in the next chapter!