Do I always have to?

#Rain pov

Why is it hurting me so much? I thought I am now used to his cold behaviour. But seeing him all smiley and loving towards his sister, just hurt me so much.

I know it is unreasonable to feel this. I know she is his family. But, if he is so caring and loving towards his family...... A-am I not his family?

I can't keep on thinking like this. Today has been hurtful enough.

I went upstairs to the room to already see some maids cleaning and arranging everything.

They are done after an hour. I went and checked everything. From the tooth brushes to clothes, everything is neatly arranged.

I took my phone and called him to inform.

'Good afternoon sir. The room is arranged.'

"Okay."

'S-sir.... Is it okay if I go to p'Pai house? Please. It's been 3 months since I saw them.'

"No. You are not leaving the house. Just make a video call if you miss them that much. I am hanging up. "

Tears started flowing down my cheeks. Why am I not allowed to meet them? Why are you caging me here sir?

I called p'Pai.

'Hey Raindrop! Finally someone is free today! '

"H-hello p'Pai.... How are you? And Sky? And my angels? "

'Everyone is fine here Raindrop. But you don't sound good. Did anything happen? Are you crying? '

"N-no p'Pai. Nothing happened. I.. I just miss you all so much."

'We miss you too Nong. I don't think it is safe for you to travel. Do you want us to come there?'

"It's okay phi. Even you are busy with the kids and looking after Sky na.... Is it okay for a video call now? "

'Sure! Wait a minute. Sky!! Maa!! Raindrop is one the call. Come fast. '

A small giggle left my mouth. I love them so much. Immediately, video was turned on with Phi and Sky on the screen.

'Hi Sky! How are you? Are my angels torturing you enough? '

"Yeah! Your stupid angels are not even letting me sleep! I miss my bed so much Rain."

'Ai Sky! Who are you calling stupid? They are my god children! Don't you dare exxagerate it. I know how sweet they are!'

"If they are that sweet and you love them that much, take them with you. I will gladly give them. Have fun! "

'Even for a joke, don't say that Sky. I know you love your children so much. What are they doing now? Show them to me. Now!! '

"Hold on. They are sleeping now. Don't shout okay? "

I nodded. He went to the other room. There they are..... My cute angels sleeping peacefully.

Sky showed then for a minute and left the room again.

' I know you love them so much. Even more than me if possible. But stop those tears now. '

I smiled and wiped those tears.

'Good. Now tell me what actually happened. No one else is here. No need to fake it anymore. '

What? Am I that readable?

" N-nothing Sky. I am not faking anything. "

'Stop it Rain. Do you think I am that dumb? Tell me what is bothering you. But it is okay if it's something personal. '