Let it out.

Same day. 11am

#Phayu pov

Rain??

I entered the ward and couldn't find him nor the babies. But it looks like he was here a while ago?

Did.... Did he come and take him away? But he promised he wouldn't kidnap him. And... And also the babies?.. I didn't even get to hold them yet.

I immediately rushed outside the ward, dialling Rain's number. I asked the receptionist about him.

Finally I breathed a relief when they said his maa and paa took them home.

But why is he discharged so soon? And why didn't he contact me about it?

I called Pai immediately and asked him if I could come to their home. I just want to see my Rain and the babies.

When they agreed, Por immediately drove me to their home.

———————————————————

It's been so lomg since I last came here. Nothing has changed since childhood. The bright and homely vibes this place gives off.... Always welcoming.

The first time mama brought me and Fah to introduce us to her friend. And then we met Pai and became an inseperable gang.

I used to come here so often, I remember each and every corner, every room, even today.

I stopped coming once maa and Fah....

I passed by the garden and swings where we used to play. Touching and reminising every memory I have of that place.

I knelt on the grass, tears forming in my eyes.

I looked up when I felt a pat on my head.

'Are you okay Phayu? '

"No mae. I was never okay. Not then. Not now. No one ever asked. I know I am scary to the outside world. The whole Thailand knows me as the ruthless alpha. But mae, did I ever do anything to scare you guys too?

Why did you all ignore me after maa and Fah died? Was I that bad that you all left me alone?

I felt complete only after Rain came into my life. He will be there when I wake up. He is the last person I see before I go to bed. It felt good coming home knowing someone was waiting for me and not the maids.

I never want him to leave mae. I did the only thing I know how not to make him leave. By the time I learnt it was not the way, m....he is already drifting apart from me.

I am trying mae. I am really trying to change my way. But it is difficult to change how I have been for the past 25 years so suddenly. And I really don't know how to.

Rain already hates me mae. I didn't even get to hold my babies yet. And I am scared  if I am really turning into my father as you said.

What do I do now mae? Will Rain ever forgive me? Even if I must hurt him again for him to be safe? "

Mae just sat next to me patting my head.

" You know Phayu, after your maa and Fah died, we tried to contact you. Your paa hid you in some other place, took you away from Bangkok. And also, during that time, we were dealing with some legal issues that needed our immediate presence. By the time they got cleared,  the chaos has already happened.

The war, you killing your father, losing all your pack members. I can't say I know how that feels like, but I do know that you were lonely.

When the maids brought you back to Bangkok, you were already damaged beyond repair. Whenever me or Pai gets close to you, your inner alpha would turn feral, not allowing anyone to get close.