Used and thrown again🔞

#Rain pov

" Let's begin your punishment, shall we?"

" Ye... Yes sir" He went to bed and collected those handcuffs. He locked my hands in the back and sat on the bed. He pulled the chain signalling me to turn around and face him.

" You never took anyone in your mouth have you? " He asked. All the color in my face drained. " N.. No sir". "Toys then? "
What the hell is he talking?? I just turned 18 a few months ago. Not that it's wrong to use toys... But I never thought of it. With my part time jobs and studying I never had the time and all the money I got was used by parents ( apart from the money I secretly saved to afford my education) on my brothers' education.

"No sir. " I answered when I felt the pull of the chain. He stood up and went to the closet and brought a toy that looked like a dick. He placed it on the floor in front of me and sat on the bed again. I looked at him confused on what to do.

" First take out your tongue and lick it from top to bottom. Do it until you lubricate it with all your saliva. Get back now! " He ordered. I took a step back and bent and started using my tongue as he instructed. After a few minutes, he took hold of my neck and asked me to open the mouth.

He told me to take it into my mouth. I took it as much as I could and started moving. After a few minutes, he pressed my neck holding it in position. It hit the throat and is blocking my windpipe choking me. I started wiggling my body to move away as I cannot speak or use my hands to stop. He left my neck and I started coughing trying to breathe as much as I could.

He continued this for a few more times telling me to relax and open the throat and avoid breathing through my mouth as much as possible. After what seemed like an hour, he was satisfied with it. As he pulled the chain, I stood up and almost fell back down as my legs went numb for kneeling for more than 2 hours. He held me and positioned me on the bed and asked me to open my legs. I did and he slowly pushed the toy into my asshole.

"Aghhhhhhhhh!!!! " I screamed. Even though it is lubricated and my hole is also wet with my slick, it is just my second time and my hole is still tight. Surprisingly, he waited for me to adjust and calmed me down using his pheromones. After I calmed down, he began pushing it till it was completely inside.

He came on top of me and began kissing so harsh yet soft as if he is eager to taste me. He bit my bottom lip asking the permission to enter my mouth. He slid his tongue inside and his hand went down to my chest. He pressed my chest firmly and started playing with my nipple while kissing my mouth.

He marked all over my upper body wherever he could. He flipped me and lifted me near my hips so that my face is pressed to the bed and my ass in the air. He kissed my hands that were cuffed together and went to my ass. He pressed, bit, licked and kissed all over my ass and slowly started moving the toy.

He took my dick into his one hand with the other working on my hole. He kissed my back and increased the pace both on my dick and ass. It's unbearable and at the same time I don't want it to stop. My body tensed and the walls of my hole clenched as I was nearing my climax.

" S.. Si.r... I am.. Going to cum...... M.. May... I.. Come sir? Pl.. Please... " I asked for permission as he increased his speed. " Such a quick learner. I am impressed little one. Good boy. You may come" As soon as he said that I relased all my cum into his hands. He squeesed until he got the last drop. As soon as he let go of me, my knees became weak and fell on the bed taking my time to come down from the high.

I am on my knees again as he guided me. " Take off my pants" He said. I contemplated how to, as my hands are still cuffed. He held my chin making me face him " Don't waste my time here little one... Use your fucking mouth" He said pulling the chain towards him. I struggled with the button and finally removed it and pulled the zipper with my teeth. I pushed down the pants following his boxers and looked into his eyes waiting for his permission.