Depression

#Third person pov

After Rain said everything, Phayu just sat on the sofa beside the craddles, looking at his babies. One can easily tell his mind is not here.

A Looooot of time passed in silence.

'Sir. Can you ask Sky to come inside please? I need some help. '

" Maa and Sky just returned home to check on the babies. "

' Oh. Okay sir. Then can you call the nurse sir? '

" It's okay. Tell me what you need."

' That's okay sir. I don't want to trouble you. Just call the nurse. '

" Are you still scared of me Rain? "

' Did you give me any reason not to sir? '

" I know I didn't. I thought at least something changed these last months. "

' Just you thinking that something changed, doesn't mean it actually did sir. '

" Why are you talking like this today? "

' Are you going to punish me for answering your questions honestly sir? '

" You know I don't mean it that way Rain.... "

' Most of the time, my assumptions were wrong sir. I learnt not to make the same mistake again. '

" Rain... I never meant-"

' I am tired sir. Can you help me wipe my hands and face and help me lie down? ' Rain cut phayu off.

" Sure. I am sorry. "

Phayu took the cloth from the table and left to the washroom to make it wet.

Meanwhile Rain just got lost in his own thoughts. He is mentally drained trying to keep his facade on. He is scared. More than ever.

Scared that his sir will snap anytime soon. Just like he always did.

He knows this change is not permanent. When they go back home, everythting will again change back to normal.

And when he goes back, he has to deal with his mam Ple too.

---------------------

The next day

#Rain pov

I woke up hearing my baby girl cry. I looked around to see no one there. Maybe Sir left after I slept. And it is still early for maa and Sky to be here.

I tried getting up from the bed but it is still paining so much to move. I immediately pressed the button to call the nurse.

Mama is sorry sunshine. Just a little longer. Your mama will feed you.

The nurse came after a very long 5 minutes and helped me sit in position and placed my baby girl on my lap.

She latched onto my nipple almost immediately.

You must have been so hungry sunshine. Your mama is so bad. Were you crying for so long? Mama is so sorry.

I am bad. I am so bad. I was sleeping happily when my baby is out there hungry and crying. I am such an excuse for a mother.....

The nurse took the baby to burp her and put her to sleep. She helped me wash my face, put my breakfast and some tablets and left.

I looked at my baby boy who is still sleeping.

All the tears I held back, slowly escaped my eyes.

I am scared. I am scared. I can't do this. I will hurt them too. Like I did everyone.