Epilogue-1

I almost forgot about this, so here is a small epilogue... Enjoy!

#Third person pov

After a few months....

" Maa, paa and p'Phayu, I have something to discuss with you guys. " Rain said as they all gathered at the table for breakfast including Pai and Sky.

" Wait! Did you fucking fuck your kids into my little brother's tummy, you fucking idiot?" Pai exclaimed.

" I am not a idiot, you fucker. Shut up! "

" Hia, p'Phayu, stop it. Both of you. Now is not the time. It am serious. Aaaand I am not pregnant. "

"What do you want to talk about Raindrop? " Maa asked

" It's about her. My birth mom. "

The whole place went silent. Finally maa broke the silence.

" D-do you w-want... Do you want to go back to her? I-It's... "

" God hell no maa!! " Rain almost shouted.

" I-I just.... It's not fair that she gets live happily after all the shit she put us all to. I- I just want to... You know... Like... Make her suffer...

I know. I know I am thinking so wrong but I can't help it maa.

If she didn't pull that stunt with paa, you guys would have been there for p'Phayu when he needed you the most. We would have avoided most of the trauma that phi and I went through just because of her selfishness. And I feel so angry that even after knowing all this, we just let her be. Forgiving and forgetting everything. And I don't want that!

I want to see her and her husband go through hell. But not Sun though. We should not do the same mistake she did. What do you say p'Phayu? Will the mafia leader help me with the plan? " Rain asked.

And how can Phayu not help when it is his cute little husband who asked?

*********************************

Phayu entered the house with Rain following close behind, head bowed and gaurds surrounding the house.

His ex-maa and paa looked at them too shocked to speak.

" k'Phayu... For what do we owe the pleasure to see you here? " Rain's maa opened her mouth, slightly bowing to Phayu as he ignored everyone and took a seat on the sofa with Rain standing behind still bowing his head.

" It's about your son. " Was all the response they got.

" D-did he do something to anger you khun? I will let him know his place. Don't worry. Leave that brat to me for an hour. I will teach him.

W-we are sorry about him khun... Hope you can forgive us... He will listen to you. I will make sure of it.

Spare my family. Please..... "

Phayu thought for a moment and looked at Rain and then back to her.

" Do you really think he will listen to me?"

" Y-yes khun....

Rain! You bloody slut! Kneel and apologise for whatever the fuck you did! Now! " She shouted.

She secretly smiled when Rain came front and kneeled infront of Phayu.

" I am sorry for yesterday sir. I will never ever disobey you. Please forgive me.

I hope I can make it up to you.. "

He said, dropping an octave during the last sentence so that only Phayu can hear him.