A new journey

#Phayu pov

Rain.... He is also going to leave me.... Like everyone....

No. I don't want him to leave. I am not letting him leave! Not with my babies too!

The minute Rain stepped out of the washroom, I pulled him onto the bed. I held his wrists and caged him with my body. He looks scared. That's good.

' P-please let me go.... I-I am s-sorry.... Don't do this.... Leave me... Please.... '

He started panicking.

I immediately left him when I realised what I was doing. I am doing it again! I will not change! Why the hell am I like this!!

He immediately crawled back hugging himself, crying.

" Rain.... It's me... You are safe now. It's okay. Come back to me baby. You are safe. I am here..."

He is not safe with me here.... He is right. He would be safe without me. He should leave me. I am a monster. He would be safe...

.
.
.
.

"Can I hug you sir? "

He came infront of me and asked me. I just looked at him and said okay.

He pulled my face towards his stomach, slowly stroking my back.

" I am not leaving you to make you lonely sir. I am not going to leave you alone. Not after knowing what you truly feel about yourself.

Leaving you completely alone, you will relapse again. You will trust what that monster taught you, because I left you when you started caring for me.

I never want that sir. But, if I stay here, there will be no development in our relationship. I will never be your husband.

We will be living together, just like before.

And you don't love me sir. You are just habituated to being around me. If you do, we would have been different. Even if you don't tell me, I would have felt it with your actions. But there is nothing sir.

What you need now therapy. None of this is normal.

You will be fine one minute, and the next, you will be angry, waiting to punish me, just like now.

You need to learn to control your feelings sir.

And you need to try and understand how others feel too.

I will help you with everything I can.

I will ask maa and paa to help find a therapist if you are okay.

Would you be willing to sir? Will you let us help you?

We are doing this because we love you sir. Even maa, paa and p'Pai. All we want is for you to be safe, to open up, even if not to me.

Have faith in yourself sir. Believe me when I say you are not alone in this.

We will be taking a break first. After your therapy, try to make me fall for you. Prove me that you think of me and love me as your husband and not just your obedient toy.

If you do make me trust you, we can continue our relationship.

If you can't, we will just stay as we are. Seperate.

I will not let you be separated from our kids, even then.

But please understand why I am saying this sir.