Making love❤

#Rain pov

After a small walk along the bank for a while, he brought me back to my home. He parked the car outside and got down to open the door for me which made me blush.

" Thank you for giving me a chance Rain.

I promise to never let you feel unsafe around me.

I promise to make you feel as my equal.

I promise that I will show you you are not my slave but my husband.

I know I never kept my promises before and I am not forcing you to trust me, but just thank you for giving me a chance to prove Rain.

I know how much it hurts you to do so, but thank you for trying atleast for our pups. "

I just nodded not knowing what to answer.

He came closer, hugged me for a while.

"I can't believe I can have this back again" He muttured to himself.

" Bye Rain"

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and turned back to his car.

I just stood there waving him.

*
*
*

#Third person pov

"Sky! Sky! Wake up! Waaaakeee uppppp!!! " Rain shouted jumping on the bed.

Pai took all the kids to Rain's room to not disturb Sky's sleep.

Sky groaned clearly irritated for disturbing his sleep which he rarely got due to the kids.

" Stop jumping on the bed you big baby! Else I am going to throw you out of the room! "

" Sorry mama. Please wake up na... Your baby needs to talk. Pleasee..... " Rain begged giving Sky his best puppy eyes.

" Go talk to p'Pai and let me sleep.. "

" But Hia is sleeping.. " Rain pouted.

" And what do you think I am doing you little dumbo? "

" But you are awake now naa.. " Rain grinned.

One look at Rain and he cowered.

" I am sorry. Just excited to share this with you. "

" This better be important enough for me to sacrifice my sleep. Tell me what happened. "

Rain nodded.

" Sir came. He took me out for a date. "

" What!? Are you okay? Did he do anything to you? Should I go kick his ass?  Tell me everything! "

" No. He didn't do anything. Promise. He texted me if I  wanted to meet him for a date and I said okay.

He took me to the river. We walked for a while and he brought me food and we sat on the bank, talking.

He apologised for everything and thanked me for giving him a chance and atleast for thinking of forgiving him.

He wants to prove me that he loves me and that I can trust him.

He said he loves me Sky... For the first time almost after one year of our marriage. 

I am so happy Sky!!

He gave me a forehead kiss too.... You know how soft his lips are?

I just wanted to melt in his touch and smell him forever. I missed his scent so much these months.