I am trying!! But... can I?

* Rain pov

I understood what maa was talking about but I still scared. I stopped living for myself since I turned 14. I worked then to take care of my family needs. After marriage, I lived to take care of my husband's needs. Now I am living for my babies. Though I never complained, now I think about it, I never did anything for myself!

I really wanted to become an architect then. I chose that because I wanted a home. Not a house but a home. I thought that was the only way. Now, I can't have that too.

I came out of the thoughts when my alpha voice. He asked me to go stay in my room while he went to talk with maa and paa. I hope he doesn't take maa words seriously. I don't want to see his angry side again. Though he was not beside me, these two days are more than I can ask for. Please I don't want to lose this!

After an hour, maa and paa called me down. They are leaving now. I hugged them all once again and rubbed Sky's belly and asked to take care of himself. After a very long good byes, I came back to the house and saw him sitting on the sofa looking at his phone seriously. I went and stood infront of him and opened my mouth.

" I.. I am sorry about this sir. Maa took your clothes for my nest though I refused. I... I will return them back... S.. Sorry sir. "

I flinched when he stood up. " No need. You can keep them. You can take more if you need them. Maa said you needed my scent to feel well. I will be sleeping with you from today. Take care of yourself and the babies. " He said and left.

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!!!!???? Am I in the right mind? Did I hear him correctly? He... He said it is okay? And will help me?? And sleep together?? And to TAKE CARE???  What the....

I just stood there still shocked by what I heard. My alpha is going to sleep with me......in the same room.....not for sex..... He will stay the entire night with me!!! Fuck I am emotional again!

I immediately went to my room, arranged all the clothes and made my nest and ordered the maid to clean my room. I don't know if he will sleep in the nest or not so I am ready for either as long as he is with me.

Night came by quickly. I had my food.... Yuck! So bland..... But I can't complain. It's for my little babies. I made his dinner and waited for him while sitting on the sofa playing on the phone.

**************

I woke up and found myself in my nest I prepared. Shit!! I slept waiting for him to come. I looked around and saw him coming inside the room with just a towel wrapped on the hip with droplets falling from his hair. He looks so damn sexy...... I want him to fuck me..... What??

I am becoming horny just by looking at him..... Ahh maybe pregnancy hormones.... This shit is so weird. I saw him coming to me. I could smell his scent so strong that even it is making me go wild. I can feel my slick coming out of my hole and my dick became hard. He just stopped a few inches to my face and looked at me and smirked.

" Is my little omega horny for his alpha? " He asked wantedly making his voice so low sending shivers through my body. I couldn't help anymore. I just nodded looking at his perfectly shaped abs.

It is my first time seeing him topless!!! I remembered. Everytime he ever fucked me, he never removed his shirt. He always has his upper body covered. I never saw him topless till now. I just gawked at his muscular chest and abs. They are so perfect!! I want to feel them!!

" Hands up" He ordered and I obeyed. He took my shirt off and tied my hands together with it.

He pushed my slowly onto the bed and hovered over me kissing me softly. I never felt him kiss this soft! It gave a different feeling. For the first time, I wanted him to kiss me more!

He went to my neck, sucked and licked my mark before going to the ears. I felt his breath near my ears making me moan just with it... " Mmmm... Sir...... I.. Need you now....... Please..... " I begfed him shamelessly as I can feel my dick getting so hard and my slick wetting my pants..... I want him inside NOW!!

He ignored it. He went to my nipples sucking and marking my chest with the other hand tracing my hip. God! He is taking so much time!! I am becoming impatient by the minute! He is just teasing me! I know.

He looked at my frustrated expression. So his hands immediately went to my pants. He removed them along with my underpants leaving me naked.

"Ahhh..... S.. Sir....... Please...... More..mmmm..... " I moaned when he took my full length suddenly into his mouth with his one hand cuppimg my balls.

He teased me for a while before he went hard on sucking it. "Si.. Sir..... Ye.... Yes.... Harder...... Mmmmmmmm...... " I raised my hips as he pushed two of his fingers into my hole. 

'Ahhhhhhhhhhh....mmm....s..sir....faster.....I need you inside please...NOWWWWW!!!!!!!" I shouted. But he just slid another finger and started sucking even more harder with one of his hands pinching and twisting my sensitive nippples. " I... I am going to c.u.... " I released my entire thing in his mouth before I could even complete.

He swallowed the entire thing!! He never did that!! What is wrong with him these days??
But I couldn't think anymore..... I am, so tired just from this release. He cheated!! He didn't fuck me yet! I wanted to feel him inside but now he made me tired with just this!! Bad alpha!! I pouted and turned away from him to sleep.

I was literally shocked by my own thoughts!! The doctor and maa told me that I will have this sex urge but I never thought it would be this bad! That too when I know how my alpha is! What is wrong with me? AND what the the hell is wrong with HIM?? And why did he not fuck me? What did maa and paa talk to him?

My little head is again full of questions but I know I won't find the answer. I didn't even realise he released my hands.  He came back again fully clothed along with a cloth in his hand. Oh I already miss his abs and I couldn't even look at his back!! I want to feel them too!!

He cleaned me and asked if I needed anything.  When I said nothing, he went and got a glass of milk and helped me drink it. He brought some fruits and water and placed it on the table and told me to eat them if I get hungry at night or to wake him up if he needed anything else. And he went to sleep on the sofa.

Now I really need to know what happened. What did they speak for hours  that made him change like this? Did he really change? Or is he caring because I am carrying his pups? I hope not...... I know I can't ask him now. So, I will wait.

I got tired so I slept knowing that my alpha is still here in the same room with me though not near yet not far. I don't know if it is because of his scent or just his presence, it made my heart happy and peaceful. The last thing I felt was his soothing pheromones that filled in the room.

**********
# Phayu pov

" Why don't you ever listen? " Crack!!! The sound of the whip is filled in the room. Yet not a single tear or sound came from the  little boy.

" Fear is the only thing that make people stay!! " Crack!!!

" Do you understand? " Crack!!!!

***********
I woke up scared. I could still feel the whip as if it was yesterday. I looked around and saw Rain sleeping peacefully in his little nest he made. He looks so calm..... so relaxed even when he knows I am still in the same room as him. Does he still trust me that much to be able to still sleep when I am around? Is he not scared of me?

I stood up and went outside to the balcony. I couldn't sleep now. I took out a cigerette and took a small puff. I completed a whole pack yet I couldn't calm myself.

I went to the washroom and brushed my teeth before I went back. I know it is bad for the baby. His sweet strawberry scent along with my strong coffee is filled in the room. A smile broke out when I saw his tiny hands clutching one of my shirt. He is so cute!! I thought and kissed him on the forehead and his tiny belly.

" Thank you so much for coming into my life Rain!! And I am sorry. I am trying. Please be patient with me. " I caressed his belly and kissed his forehead once again and went back to sleep on the sofa.

***********

A teeny tiny preview of Phayu's side. And a little smut. Thank you for waiting!  See you in the next chapter! Love you😘