He TOUCHED me!

# Rain pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. My eyes felt so heavy as I tried to open them.  I went to the washroom and looked myself in the mirror. Puffy eyes, tear trails on the cheeks.... Did I cry last night? I don't remember anything except for the weird dream.

The more I thought of the dream, the more I got confused. ' I love you sir.... ' I told that to him in my dream. He was caressing my cheek looking at me with so much love...... It felt so real. But it was weird how real it felt. How I wish it was true....

I brushed and took a warm bath. As soon as I went downstairs, I saw Sig holding a cup of milk and my breakfast. I am really thankful that I got to eat now without waiting for sir. That rule changed after I got pregnant. I took them thanking him and headed towards the kitchen.

"Good morning sir! " I greeted him while placing his coffee. He nodded as usual. I kept playing with the hem of my tshirt while he was eating. I want to ask him something but I am scared.

" Do you have anything to say? " He asked. I just nodded. " Maa asked me to come to the hospital today sir for the checkup...." I looked up at him and continued.... " May I have the permission sir? " 

*********************

I am now sitting in the car with sir driving. I never ever thought he will accompany me too.... I was scared to ask him to come because of work but I am so happy he is with me today.

Ohh and yeah.... Maa is a gynecologist. I got to know when Sky told me that yesterday. Though it was just yesterday, I am so happy to meet her now.

We both got down and went inside the hospital. Sir went to the reception to talk about the appointment.

We got called almost immediately. I went inside and greeted maa which she responded with a hug. She likes skinship so much just like p'Pai. She asked me how I was feeling, if I still have morning sickness, andsome other basic questions before asking me to change my dress.

" Can we have sex? " Sir asked her so directly. I just looked down clearly embarassed. Is it that important now? Can't he wait? Is this why he agreed to come with me today? To know if he can fuck me or not? And here I am thinking he wanted to be with me and our pups. You are so stupid Rain.....

I felt maa looking at me before answering him. ' You can, if he is willing to. But not rough. And don't spend your rut with him. It's dangerous to the babies. Otherwise normal sex is okay. ' She  said and asked me to her follow to the room.

*********************

" Look! Here are your babies!! " She showed me the screen. I looked at them. I couldn't even see them clearly. Not even their structure is formed yet. I don't know how anyone else feels... But right now, this moment is the reason for my whole existence. I placed a hand on my stomach.

' I will protect you both and love you with all my heart. I will give my best to be worthy to be your mom and I promise you both.... I will try to be the mom you deserve and I will never let you go through what I am going through.... I will make you feel loved, cared for, protected and most importantly, that you are worthy of all this!!' I made a silent promise.

Maa gave me the picture of the scan. All this time, sir was waiting outside as maa didn't allow him. I don't know why but I wanted him to be here now. I asked maa to call him inside. She asked me if I was sure and when I nodded she called him.

***************************

"Our pups sir...... They are 9 weeks old now.... " I said excited as he came amd stood beside me. I didn't see any emotions on his face. Even after seeing our babies, he didn't react a bit just like when he didn't react when I said I was pregnant....

All my excitement washed away. I just looked down rubbing my belly. I don't want to see his face anymore.... I don't want to get hurt.... Not now.... I should have listened to maa and never let him inside.....

I looked up at him when I saw tiny drops of water falling on my hand. Shock is a small word!! Sir..... He had tears in his eyes..... He... He is crying!? He is crying looking at our babies!.... Really?? Is it true??

I felt a hand placed on my hand. He is holding my hand!!!!! What is wrong today? He held my hand willingly?? Is something wrong?

I never touched him in all these days of our marriage. Even he never touched me unless for sex apart from that one time in his study where he caressed my cheek. Apart from that, we never had any physical contact.... But now..... He.... He held my hand.....my sir touched me......For the first time......

*****************

# Maa pov

It's been so long since Phayu went inside. There is no sound coming from the inside. And there is this strong dark coffee scent coming from the inside. I am scared now. I just wanted to confirm everything is okay so I went inside and checked.

I literally got shocked. There they are with Phayu holding Rain's hand and looking at the screen while Rain is silently crying looking at the hand Phayu is holding with a small smile on his face.

Looks like Phayu released his scent unconsciously. I sighed in relief and went  outside. They came out after a few minutes. Rain changed to his clothes. I talked to them about everything they need to know. I gave Rain the schedule of all his visitings along with his diet chart.

A few minutes after they left, I called the nurse and informed her that I won't be available for the rest of the day and went back home.

**********************

I went to my room as soon as I came from the hospital. I couldn't ignore the tears I saw in Rain's eyes. He was still teary when he was about to leave too.

Just what are you going through Rain? How much torture are you going through that a small touch from your alpha got you to cry for an hour?

I stood up and took my phone. As soon as the call got connected, I spoke.

I want to bring our son home.