Update

Hi guys❤. Thank you for liking my first ever story " My evil alpha husband. ".

I am a fan of angst and my story is mostly based on that. The change in characters will be gradual as I don't believe something they are for years, a single incident won't change them. So, please do bear with it.

This is not an update.

I am currently sick and admitted in the hospital for the past 2 days. It's nothing serious. I am trying to update as frequently as possible. Please do wait.

And also.... I am coming up with a new story. I will share the link here. Hope you will like it too. It is Angst as well.

And spoiler* Mostly, not a happy ending.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/352729694?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=pandu1903&wp_originator=Rb1jODm9IAIZKORkjfJ%2FVubyYD%2Bk%2BzuECxKmjYr1ByKo8h%2FC6U42Kvf01R6edEZeGPhE6pTW2aLgllhRH7agiYpXPPc2FjUHTNv4%2FL8s0e6Ee%2FU6fYeQmJaPjhqt513J

Story title and description.

Rain- A boy with ADHD is forced to suppress his symptoms from a very young age leading the boy to fall into deep depression and anxiety.

Continuously trying to minimize talk so that he won't irritate others for years and all the physical and emotional abuse he faced with his 'fiancee/boyfriend' Stop gradually made him mute.

Phayu- Reuniting with his childhood crush, Phayu realizes he is not the same cute and bubbly sunshine anymore.

What shocks him even more is that his crush became temporarily mute. He is not the same boy anymore. But he loves him nonetheless.

What happens when Phayu is determined to bring Rain back to his self? Will he succeed in breaking his shell? What will it result in? Will Rain be able to move on from Stop and accept Phayu?

*****************

The characters do not belong to me. This work is entirely fictional.

May contain some medical inaccuracies.

Mentions of sexual assault, physical abuse and trauma.

If not your cup of tea please skip.