P-Phi !?

#Phayu pov

'Sir. We have a problem. It is about Sir Rain. '

I woke up from my seat. Problem? Is he alright?

" Explain "

'Sir, I suspect someone is onto Sir Rain. On our return home, a black mercedes followed us all the way. So instead of going home, we took the turn here. We are not sure yet who they are or how they know about Sir Rain. We are still looking into it sir. We didn't take any action because sir is still in the car. '

Someone is onto Rain? Is it someone from the rival? Are they planning to use him as a bait? Fuck!

'Where is he now? '

" He is still in the car sir. What should we do now sir? Should we change the location? "

'It's not necessary yet. Find them as soon as possible. We will find the solution once we get to know who that is. For now, I will take him home in my personal car. Let's go. And don't let anyone know. Be as discrete as possible about this issue. Okay?'

"Yes sir. " He replied and I nodded and left towards the entrance.

I reached the ground floor as I made my way to the front. I stopped in my tracks as I smelled the familiar scent. There he is, standing in the middle of the crowd, crying silently with his head down.

I stopped in my tracks as I heard soft sorries from him. Sorry? Did he do something again? I fucking swear if he.... I was about to snap when I heard him again.... Not a slut? What exactly is happening here?

-----------------

#Rain pov

Why are they still not here? I really need to use washroom. I informed Sig and went inside the building. It's almost been 4 months since I came here. After that p'Pai and Sky's party, he never allowed me to go out alone. ( Well except for the time I left him and went to p'Pai home).

I went to the reception and asked where the common washrooms are. After I relieved myself, I was going back to the car when I heard someone call.

'Oh! It really is you Rain! What are you doing here? ' It was the same receptionist from when I first came here.

She looked at my 5 month long pregnant belly and the mate mark and smirked.

'Such a slut you are huh! You already have a mate and is pregnant, yet you are here to fuck p'Phayu? Such shameless gold digger huh! '

"W-what? No it's not--"

'Do you need another sugar daddy baby? Do you want me to recommend someone? I don't think only one is sufficient for a whore like you.'

By this time, there were atleast 20 people surrounding us. My eyes became blurry. Why is this always happening to me? Why can't I talk back? Why do I always end up crying?

Sorry... Sorry.... Sorry.... It's not my fault.... I am sorry.... I am not.... I am not..... I am not a s-slut... I am not....

'Huh!! You are not? As if ! Look at you. Mated and pregnant yet whoring yourself to p'Phayu. Even he will be disgusted by you! Get lost before I bring the security! '

'What the hell did you call my omega? '

I turned my face and saw sir coming towards me.

He placed his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him.

'Are you okay baby? Don't cry na.... It's okay phi is here. ' he said slowly wiping those tears on my face.

Huh? Phi?

" P-Phi? I- I didn't do anything wrong.... I-I am sorry for the trouble sir. '

I said in a low voice only he could hear.

' Answer me! What the hell did you call my wife? A whore? Slut?' He growled at her. I grabbed his shirt tight as I heard those words.

' I- I am sorry sir. I didn't know that sl- Rain is your w-wife. Forgive me please sir. '
He took a step towards her. I pulled his shirt to get his attention. I don't want this attention.

"Pl-please take me home si- phi. Please... Let's go please." I pleaded.

Sir signalled to Por and lifted me off the floor carrying me bridal style. Behind us, I saw the gaurds dragging her away to I don't know where.

Once we are in the car, I couldn't help but ask him.

'S-sir... Are you... Are you going to kill her?'

" Do you want me to? Because I can."

'No!!! I-I mean.... No sir. I-It's not her fault. Don't hurt her. '

"Okay".

He agreed!? That easily?

'S-sir... May I ask you another question?'

" Okay"

' Why did you call yourself p-phi before? I-is it j-just because we are in the public?'

I looked at his eyes expectantly. If he is changing, then I want to change this first. I really want to.

Every time I call him sir, I really feel like a slave. Every time he left after spending the night, I felt a whore. Maybe that is why when she called me all those names, I felt less hurt.

" Yes. Why? "

'O-oh. N-nothing s-sir. S-sorry for asking. ' I said turned my head away from him looking outside miserably failing to stop the tears.

-----------------

#Phayu pov

Did I really call him my wife?

Why was I so angry to the point that I want to beat her to death right then and there when I heard her say those words abaout Rain?

When Rain asked me if I would kill her, I made up my mind. I really wanted to! I didn't understand why I wanted to know his answer, so I asked him back.

I really wanted to scoff at his reply. Not her fault? I will rip her apart if I wanted to.

I am shocked by my own thoughts. Why the hell am I like this? What happened? Am I... Am I attracted to him?

Do I love him?

That one thought alone got me scared. If... If I do love him..... Then? Will anything be different? Even then, the routine will be the same. Even then we are going to sleep together, eat and go back to work. If nothing changes, then why label something?

I heard him ask another question.

'Why did you call yourself p-phi before? I-is it j-just because we are in the public?'

As expected. I know what he meant by this question. What should I answer now? Do I really want him to be close? Do I want this to change?

I saw him look at me expectantly. Maybe. Maybe not? Is calling me phi that big if a change? But I am still not sure..... These feelings.... I don't understand. And I want to be sure. I am not ready now.

So I just replied. " Yes. Why? "

I saw his face fell and looked away from he as he tried to control his tears.

Please let me be sure of my feelings first Rain.......

***********************************

Note: I am really truly sorry for the late updates. It's been so hectic these days. I will update more regularly from now.

And do let me know if you feel that I am dragging too much. I don't know why but I tend to concentrate more on the emotional part of the story. Please Do let me know if you feel there need to be any change in the pace of the story.

Thank you so much for reading again!