Dying is better than living

#Rain pov

" Do you Rain Nutturat Tangwai take Phayu Sermsongwittaya to be your lawfully wedded husband To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

"I Do"

" I declare you both husband and husband... You may kiss." I lifted my head and my eyes met with the alpha now husband whose eyes are now fixed on my lips as he slowly closed the distance between us.

The kiss is anything but sweet. It held the power and dominance over me making me realise what I am about to step into..... Why is this all happening to me???

***********

I come from a family not rich enough to have what we desired but enough to cover our daily needs. And yet here I am working in a club to buy food and clothes and continue my studies.....

I just wanted my parents to love me as they love my brother. Is it too much to ask for?

I always tried my best be it in my studies or working hard so that I can provide for myself and not depend on them just so that I can get a little love atleast 0.01% of the love they show on my baby brother.

I don't hate my brother or anything but it hurts!! It hurts so bad!

Today I turned 18. Not that it is an achievement or something but I am just happy that I got a scholorship so I can study and become an architect like I always dreamed of ! Finally Something for myself that no one can ever take away from me.... Atleast I hoped so!

I was working on my shift at the club serving drinks when my beta manager told me that I was needed to serve drinks in one of the private loungers.

I was shocked. The people who serve there are omegas who are strippers where most of the alphas use them as their fuck toys, But I am not. So I was shocked when my manager has asked to cover the shift of a sick omega.

I went to the floor upstairs and stood near the door contemplating whether to enter or not. I can't say no as I have to provide for myself and with the college, I have to pay for rent for my room.

I suddenly came out of my thoughts when a hand was placed on my shoulder. Panicking I stepped back only to see an omega of my age looking at me curiously. I guess he understood by the expression I was having, he helped me inside, took to the bar and told me what I was supposed to do and assured me that the alphas here are in no need of having sex and are here only for a private business meeting!! You won't believe how relaxed I was the rest of the night hearing that.

*******

"Sleep with me." I heard the alpha say.

I was at a loss of words not knowing how to respond.

Its not that i didn't find him attractive. He is so damn handsome that I couldn't take my eyes off him the whole night. But I never thought he would be so direct asking me this.

I couldn't help but keep my eyes down not daring to directly look at those almond shape eyes looking at me with so much lust and desire that got me scared of having seconds thoughts of spending the time with him.

I pushed back all those thoughts and said to him so softly that even I am not sure I can hear myself.

" I am sorry. I am waiting for my alpha so i can marry him and mate. I don't sleep with random alpha."

I know this sounds stupid for some. From my childhood till now, all I craved for is love. I never knew how it felt to be loved neither from my parents, siblings nor from people whom I call friends. Maybe I am in the wrong for being desperate but I couldn't help it.

I just want to be loved. I don't need anything else.

So I am waiting for my alpha... To mate and marry so I can share all my love that I have and in return be cherished and taken care of. I want my alpha to be my first.

That is why I haven't even let anyone touch or kiss. I want to show my alpha that I was, am and will only be his.

I came out of my thoughts when I fet a harsh grip on my wrist. I looked up from the floor, now noticing that alpha standing infront of me with face so dark and eyes full of rage that got me taking a step back away from him.

I tried so hard trying to get away from the death grip he has and it is not helping that he is neither talking nor taking his eyes off me which is getting on my nerves so I yelled this time

" Let me Go!!!!!!! Leave me"

And I immediately regretted it. He let go of my hand so harsh that i was pushed to the floor. I looked around and everything was blurry.

Then i realised I was crying. I noticed the people around me. The alphas enjoying the situation with a smirk and my other omegas with their heads down not daring to move or help me as they know it is not their place.

I heard some murmurs from the alpha behind him saying that I needed to be trained to be obedient and to not disobey the alpha where someone was saying that I needed to be stripped down right here to teach me the consequences of raising my voice.

Some are devilishly looking at me possibly undressing me with their eyes and imagining my naked body that they are hoping to have taste soon.

I am scared. So scared that my body started shivering at the words i heard. I can't even fight back. Fuck fighting back I can't even dare to take my eyes off the floor.

After what felt like 10minutes, the alpha slowly started walking towards me. I shivered, tears slowly escaping my eyes and soft whimpers coming out of the mouth.

I slowly carwled back with each step and began to kick him when he caught my leg and pulled me to him. I shut my eyes close when i felt him coming close to my face. He placed a hand on my left cheek and slowly went for my right ear.

" I WILL MAKE YOU MINE. AND WHEN I DO , I WILL FUCK YOU SO BRUTALLY THAT WILL MAKE YOU THINK DYING IS FAR BETTER THAN LIVING"