Let's leave our past behind..

The next day...

#Rain pov

After I talked to Sky, I am more sure of myself. What I should do and what I need. He helped me think clearly. I can do this.

I fed the babies and handed them to the nanny and went down for breakfast where all of them were waiting for me.

" Good morning maa and paa. And you... Why are you here so early? I thought p'Pai have worn you out yesterday night.... "

I laughed when I got a punch on the elbow and p'Pai grinned.

" You look like you are in a good mood today Raindrop? " Maa asked and I didn't miss the hope and anxiety in her voice.

" Yes maa. I am feeling better now. Can we talk after we have breakfast? Please. "

" Sure Rain. Do you want Pai and Sky to be there too? It's sunday anyway. "

" If it is comfortable to you both, I don't have any problem maa. I would love to have my phi or should I say... Hia.. to be there too. "

I looked towards p'Pai, who is looking so shocked and struggling to fight back his tears.

He lashed onto me the next minute, bringing me into a bone crashing hug, almost lifting me off the floor, peppering my face with kisses.

" Eww.... Get off me. Let me go you big puppy or I will get my Sky to punish you again! "

" What do you mean by my Sky? When did he become yours? And also what do you mean punish again? He never punished me!! "

He huffed and left me. We three could barely hold back a laugh.

" He is my brother-in-law. My Sky. Okay? And... Do you really want maa and paa to know how Sky punished you yesterday?

Fine then... Maa, paa, yesterday night, hia..."

His eyes became so big that I thought they would pop out. He immediately closed my mouth, stopping me from spilling it.

" p'Pai, let Rain go. And Rain, not another word from your mouth if you don't want me to take away your playstation that you got so addicted to. Understand?

Stop fighting like children. I already have 4 babies. I don't need another two over-sized baby-adults."

We both immediately nodded.

" Good. Now get to the tables and have your breakfast like good babies that you are."

I snorted. He just said not to act like babies and now calling us babies again. But I don't want to anger him more. Angry mama Sky is so scary. So we both just silently sat and all had our breakfast together.

***********************************

" I trust you maa and paa. I am sorry I acted like that yesterday, but I was scared. Scared that you are loving me just because I am your son, not because I deserve it. I don't know why I felt that stupid way that time, but my past has sucked so bad, that I feel I should be worthy for even the small attention that I get.

I already told you many times and I am sorry for doubting your love, yet again. I promise I will listen to everything you say. Whatever the truth is, it will not make me love you any less. I promise. "

" Thank you for agreeing to listening ti us Raindrop. I know it must have not been easy for you. But I am glad you are taking this step. And I really hope you forgive both of us for what happened to you. "

" I undeestand maa. Please, don't think too much. I will be fine. Okay? "

They both nodded and maa continued.