The Ending-1

Trigger warning: This chapter contains drug usage, blackmail and sexual assault.

Please skip if any of the above triggers you.

# Rain pov

So, he was the reason why I got punished that badly during my heat.... That is why the scent that time felt familiar....

I struggled even harder  when I saw him coming onto the bed, on top of me.

' Please khun.... Let me go. I am sorry. For everything. Spare me. Don't do this.... Please.

Once my husband finds you, he is going to kill you!! So you better let me go K'Stop.'

He just laughed, holding my left arm tightly, pulling out a syringe and  injected me.

' Your husband thinks he is the most powerful alpha, but he is just so stupid.

He didn't even notice his cc cameras got hacked.

He is stupid enough to change his head guard, just because Ple suggested.

And even more stupid enough to save her, the reason why you are in my hands.

I have access to all the cameras in your house Rain. Even your bedroom. Only I know how much I longed to feel this sexy body of yours...

Anyway, coming to the point, I know that he placed a tracker in the watch he gave you tonight. Som placed it in the shed itself.

Your husband can't trace you now baby. He will not find you. Ever!

You will be mine. Only mine! Understand? '

I.... No....... No.......

My whole body started heating up. Slick dripping from my hole continuously, and my pheromoes filled the air....

It is getting so blur.... So hot..... What.... What did he do to me....

' Looks like it is starting to work baby! What I injected is a very powerful heat inducer Rain....

You got punished so badly during your entire heat last time and I will make it right for you now baby. I will Treat you how you need to be treated.... '

How I need to be treated......

I immediately closed my eyes, trying to control the pain. Mind already drifting far away.

' Tell me Rain.... Tell me what you need. '

I saw him slowly removing the belt....

No no no no.........!!!!!

" P-please sir.... Don't beat me!  I-I was wrong! I am sorry. I-I will be obedient. "

I can't process anything that is happening now. All I can see is my sir, holding the belt, ready to punish me.

' Oh baby, I am not going to punish you. I will just you, how much I love you and crave for you... '

S-sir? Did sir say he loves me?

I tried focusing my eyes, just to see it is not sir but k'Stop.

' Happy first anniversary baby.....

I can finally have you in my arms after waiting for so long baby and I will make this night unforgettable for you. '

He leaned towards me, kissing me on my lips and I finally let my tears fall.