I am not alone

*Rain pov

I sat in the car but I don't know where to go. I don't want to go to that house. I am not ready to face p'Phayu yet. 'What if he doesn't accept the babies? What if he never wanted me to get pregnant? What if he asks me to abort because he can't have sex with me? What if there is someone else and he asks me to leave?" So many what if's... But afraid to know the answer.

I just want to go somewhere I feel that I am welcomed..... ' Do you think YOU have such a place? ' My mind mocked me. But my heart thought of someone.... Or somewhere where I felt that comfort even for a little.... But I don't know if I can.... I am not that close and also I don't have any contact or know where they live....

Finally I reached the place. I stood infront of the door struggling whether or not to enter. I decided and knocked. A familiar person stood infront of me.... Shocked at first but smiling and welcoming me later...

******

Author's pov

Rain followed the person into the hall and sat on the sofa. He just sa t there playing with the hem of his shirt mumbling a soft sorry for disturbing them. The person just smiled at him which he didn't notice and moved towards him placing the hand over his as a comfort. 'You are as much important to as sky is to us Rain. Phayu is like our second son...... Maybe you didn't notice at your wedding mostly because how you were crying..... I right then knew you were against this whole arrangement. I really thought that Phayu has recovered from those incidents and changed for the better when he proposed about the marriage.... I thought you coming into his life would change him....... But... It looks like it didn't. ' Rain just faced down knowing that it is no use in lying to p'Pai 's mom.

She pulled Rain into hug saying sorry for everything Phayu had done and her not being able to recognize it sooner. She was really sorry for dragging Rain into this mess. She was not forgiving herself from the day she saw how Phayu was treating Rain infront of others. She asked Phayu many times after that to bring him home but he didn't.

Rain just cried silently embracing himself more into the hug. All his insecurities.... All his what if's..... All his miserable things.... Nothing mattered to him then..... He didn't remember anthing.... He just felt ... He felt the warmth.... He felt the care.... He felt the comfort coming from her..... And something that made Rain be himself....

She took Rain to a guest room and asked if he needed anything. It was almost 5 in the evening. He was feeling hungry. He didn't feel it then because he was thinking too much... But now he is really hungry. But he still feels shy asking her. So he just said he doesn't need anything. He just asked her not to tell p'Phayu about his visit yet.

She nodded and left the place. Rain took a bath and changed his clothes when he heard a knock. Sky entered his room with plate full of food, ' Maa said you were here. I thought you still might have not eaten anything so I brought you some. ' he said smiling. Rain returned the smile and immediately took the plate thanking him and started gobbling as if he was starved.

*******

#Sky pov

I felt something but isn't sure what it is. Maa also asked me to be with Rain for sometime and try to talk with him. She was also sure something was off with him. I slowly walked towards him and aat beside him.

After he completed eating almost everything in the plate, he smiled thanking me and told me that he was so hungry and he was shy to ask maa. I just smiled and comforted him and that he can be free and ask them anything he wants and stay here as long as he wants.

****

Rain kept staring at my almost 6month old bump. As it is twins, the bulge is bigger. He asked if he could feel it. I nodded. He just placed his hands on my belly feeling every small moment that twins made. He stood like that for 30min.