Let me show you again who you belong to!

#Rain pov

It's almost a month since we are married. Everything is the same. We greet eachother in the morning, I will bring his lunch in the afternoon and the usual night routine. The few changes are, I became close to Por, have a quick routine in his office and less punishments. And no contact from my parents till now. I know they would abandon me.. But it still hurts.

Though with the reduced punishments, we still are far apart. There is no development in our relationship. I am trying whatever I can to get close to him. I tried talking to him at night after sex, at least to know where he will be staying.

He never stayed with me. We never had a casual talk. He talks more freely with the people working in the house than me. He is not angry these days which I am thankful for but that doesn't make any difference in my life. I can't go out, I can't study, I can't do anything.

The only thing that is keeping me sane in this jail is those little conversations I have with Por. He is a very bubbly character. He takes care of me like a sibling. I can be myself when I am with him. We play, we fight, we talk, we prank eachother..... It feels nice to have his company.

One morning as I was serving his breakfast he gave me a surprise. "We are invited to a party this evening. Be ready. Your outfit will be delivered to your room later. " He said and left. I was so happy!! It is the first time he is taking me out. Usually, I just go to his office. The only time that I could call as outing was when he gave me his card to buy the things that I require for my heat. And I also, I will be attending as his husband. I am so excited!!

The dress looks so stunning! I finally got to use my makeup! I braided my hair to the side leaving the other. I checked my makeup once again and went downstairs. p'Phayu was sitting on the sofa looking at his phone. He looks so stunning with his shirt opened and the necklace complimenting it. I went towards him. He looked at me and nodded and walked towards the car.

We entered the venue together and attracted too much media. He put his hand on my hip protectively while leading the way away from the reporters. There I saw a couple on the stage. I recognised one of them.... It's p'Pai.

p'Pai's husband "Sky" is 12 weeks pregnant. This party is organised to reveal the pregnancy and the gender of the 2nd most powerful family in Thailand.

As soon as they were done with the announcement, p'Phayu took me to meet them and p'Pai's parents. They are such sweet hearts... They asked me to call mom and dad as p'Pai. When Pai's mom touched my wrist, I gasped in pain but recovered quickly but she seemed to notice. My wrists are cut due to the ropes every night. When she gave me a questioning look, I just brushed it away. And the weird thing is that their scents are all soothing to me like p'Pai's did when I met him in the office. But I noticed quite a few times p'Pai mom looking at me with curiosity.... Maybe it's not that weried? Maybe she is also curious how a guy like me deserved to be pPhayu's husband.....

I talked with them for a few minutes as p'Phayu went to talk to some business partners. ' Why can't I have what they have? ' I thought as I saw p'Pai and Sky... The love that reflects in his eyes when he looks athis omega..... Even I kept help but feel giddy.... They are so in love.... I just sighed thinking about my alpha. He kept an eye on me always even when he is talking to the partners.

After a few minutes, they were called to meet some people who just arrived. Though they were reluctant to leave me alone, I said I would be fine as p'Phayu is there.

I went to the table to grab a drink and settled on the chair. Suddenly I started feeling dizzy, my stomach is paining and my body feels so hot..... I tried to calm down but each passing minute the pain became unbearable. 'I have to fimd p'Phayu right now' I thought as I kept searching for him in the crowd.

A hand patting me to keep me awake ..... Another hand dragging me away was all I could remember before I passed out.

When I opened my eyes, I found myself on my bed... Naked and Tied.... With Phayu near the closet...... His tools..... I shivered....

"You are finally awake! I have been waiting for you to wake up..... It's not as much fun using these on an unconcious body... " He said as he arranged them on the bed. My heart stopped..... Those.... This..... Is he really going to use them on me??.... But why?? I didn't do anything....

" Si... Sir.... What did I do wrong?..... I... It's my heat cycle sir..... I... I am in so much pain now sir..... Pl... Please don't do this..... No... Not now s... Sir..... Please.... Please sir..... " I started begging him though I didn't do anything wrong. Seeing those are making me scared for life.....No.... I can't bear it... No...

" WHAT DID YOU DO WRONG?? " HE yelled... " I WAS GONE FOR FUCKING 5MIN AND YOU ARE TOUCHING AND HUGGING AN ALPHA..... ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE TO BE FUCKED? SINCE IT'S YOUR HEAT CYCLE LET ME FUCK YOU LIKE YOU NEED TO BE FUCKED!!!!!!!! " He was so frustrated that I couldn't even take a glance at him. I started crying when he came on me and started kissing my lips harshly.

He slowly went to my neck kissing and sucking making marks... " Looks like I was lenient with you last time..... LET ME SHOW YOU WHO YOU BELONG TO!!!!! "

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed out my lungs... I tried to turn my head away..... Tried to push him with my legs but nothing worked....... The worst has happened already.....

*Note: Sorry for the late update... Got stuck with work..... Though it's not lengthy... Hope you enjoy it! Meet you in the next chapter❤