Missing piece

#Rain pov

Three months later......

Three days before Sky's due date, I asked Sir if I could go and stay with them. I don't want to miss any little things. Sir gave me permission and asked Sig and Por to go with me too.

These three months, Sir almost stayed home. He never left me alone. Though not always beside me but he stayed home. Except for emergencies and on that race nights, he was always with me. And he also intimated me when and where he was going.

All these changes were too sudden. Not that I am complaining, but it was just too sudden and with no reason. I also thought maybe it was because I was pregnant. But I am not sure.

He still ties me and fucks me. Not totally like in the past though. It is less painful now. And I still got punished because I talked back to him as I was irritated which I never meant to.... Blame it on Mood Swings...

--------------

Me and Sky are having fruits and happily talking. It became a routine these past days to spend our evenings in the garden, sitting on the swing and just staying. It gave us a different kind of peace.

I was about to go inside to some jellies as I was craving for it so much when I heard Sky shouting. I went back immediately and saw Sky leaking. His water broke! Oh no! What do I do now? I called Sig and Por immediately. They helped Sky into the home while I called Phi and maa.

---------------

#Phayu pov

When Rain called me and said Sky was admitted to hospital, I immediately left the work. I know he will be pacing around not resting. As soon as I reached, I saw him and Pai pacing in that little corridor anxiously waiting. As expected. Maa and paa are trying to calm him and Pai down but no vain.

'Rain!' I called him to get his attention. He turned and came towards me and held my hands.

" S-sir...it's been more than an hour. T-they didn't come y-yet. I am scared. Why is it t-taking so long? " He asked with tears falling down.

'It's okay Rain! Nothing will happen to Sky okay? Calm down! Sit first. Don't strain yourself. Two pups are coming na... It will take a little time okay? ' I relaxed when he nodded and sat and calmed down a little.

" You... Will you be there with me sir? When the same thing happens to me? W-will you? "

'Of course. Stop worrying now okay? '

" Pinky promise? "

'Yes baby. Pinky promise' I said intervening our fingers.

It's okay Phayu. He is just scared. He just needs assurance. Don't lose it. Stay calm. It's not his fault. He is not childish. You don't want to scare him. Not now...

I kept controlling myself so that I won't snap at him. He got more needy, moody and sometimes, he behaves like a child . Most of the time, I control myself but sometimes, I just lose it.

I came out of my thoughts when the door opened. Pai immediately rushed to the doctor. He said everything is fine and the pups are being cleaned.

A boy and a girl. Rain looked so happy and hugged me so tight. This.... It is the first time we hugged...

I never thought I could feel like this again...

***************************

#Rain pov

I didn't even realise it that I hugged him. Not until I heard those cute angels crying. I released the hug and lowered my head.

' I am sorry sir. I didn't realise it. I know you hated any physical contact. I am sorry sir. It was a mistake. ' I said and looked up.

He kept staring at me. After a few minutes, he closed the distance giving me a hug in return.

He... He hugged me! Tears started again as he brushed my hair while hugging. Damn these waterfalls!

I heard him say something like ' feels like the same as I remember' and released me.

"I- I will go get some coffee. Stay here. " He said and left.

Same as I remember.... These words kept repeating in my head. Was he in a relationship before me? Is it still going on? But he sounded like it was in the past.... So maybe not anymore?

"Rain! What are you still doing there? Come inside. Your nephews are waiting to meet their favourite uncle! " Maa called me pulling me away from my thoughts.

No... I am not going to let my thoughts get me. Not today. I quickly controlled myself before going in.

There are my two babies, p'Pai holding one and beside Sky the other. Looks like Sky and phi cried. I went near to Sky and held his hand

"How are you feeling now Sky? In pain anywhere? " I asked him.

' I am not in pain Rain. I feel good. I feel complete. Like the missing puzzle piece is put together making it whole. I feel so many things that I am not even sure what they are. They are my little blessings. '

He is making me cry again! I am so happy for him and p'Pai. They truly are little blessings. I took the girl in my hands and kissed her forehead. She already fell asleep after all the crying. Phi and Sky looked at me lovingly while maa and paa wrapped their hands around me. My little family...... with a single missing piece.....

*******************************

'Don't forget me while I am gone okay? Don't! I will ask your maa and paa will show you my picture everyday so you won't forget me. And I will call you daily too just to hear your smile and cries. But don't cry too much naa... I will cry too.

I am going to miss you both so much!! I will come back babies.... Love you both more than your maa' I kissed their foreheads as Por and Sig carried my luggage to the car.

Sky just scoffed at the last sentance before pulling me into a hug. I politely waied to p'Pai and paa as they are holding rhe babies. Maa and Sky walked me back to the car.

I am going to miss all of them so much. I liked it so much staying here for the past week.....I will be alone again once I go back. I don't want it. I don't want to leave my angels.

But I should go back. Sir is alone. I can't keep staying here too. I should not invade more into their personal space. I should not be a burden. More importantly this time. So, I sat in the car and left.

**************************

# Unknown pov

'Can't you do a single work properly? Can't you find a single person? What the hell am I paying you for? There is no use letting you guys live. '

' N-no sir.... please give us a little more time. We will find him and bring him to you. P-please spare u-us. ' Those two guys kneeled in front of him begged.

' Get lost! Fucking idiots! '

' Where is he hiding you baby? It's been 5 months already! I want you baby. And I WILL HAVE YOU'