Will you blame me?

*This chapter contains mild scenes of torture.

#Rain pov

Tears started escaping my eyes as soon as I went to the room. Something really broke inside me when he said that.

Am I that unlovable? Am I doing something wrong? Am I still just a toy in his eyes? Will he ever accept me as his husband? Will he at least consider me after our babies are born?

I started caressing my belly unknowingly.

B-babies... It's mama again. D-do you remember when I said your papa takes care of me? That maybe he is falling for me?

I am not sure now my loves. I am not sure what he is thinking about me. He acts different each time. I am not sure about anything. He still takes care of me, But I don't feel anything. He sleeps with me, But there is no warmth. We spend time together, but there is no development.

I-if I one day, give up on expecting, on hoping, on craving, on wanting, on needing, on trying,.... If I completely give up on everything that is hurting me and leave.... Will you blame me?

Will you blame your mama for taking you away from your dada if I get tired of  this endless hurt and leave him?

Y-you will h-hate me too right? For being selfish and separating you from your dada.

So, I will try my best my loves. I will try my best to look at the positive things, to not get hurt, to accept, to not expect.  I will accept every hate and continue living for you my loves. I will continue to live accepting that this is what I deserve.

But please my loves... You don't hate me too. Please... You don't break my heart too...

***********************************

#Phayu pov

The moment we reached home, Rain rushed to his room. I know he has been crying since that time. But I didn't know how or if I should apologize.

I made up my mind and went to his room. Even before I opened the door,  I could hear small whimpers and sobs and his scent filled with sadness and guilt. I can understand the sadness.... But guilt !?

What is he guilty about? Is he sad about the words that bitch said or because of that phi, issue?

I entered the room and saw him already asleep probably exhausted from all the crying.

I just sat on the sofa not making a noise, releasing my pheromones hoping at least that could comfort him.

*Message* Everything is ready Sir.

Finally! I looked at him for one last time before heading to the basement.

———————————————

The guards stepped aside as I made my way to her. Hands chained to the wall letting only toes touch the floor, disheveled hair covering most of the bruises on the face, almost slipping into unconsciousness. Looks like they had fun.

I pushed the hair on her face trying to get a clear view. Slightly swollen cheek. Bruised lip and a left black eye. Choking marks on the neck. A few cuts here and there.

Hmm. Not bad. But it could be more. I am not satisfied yet. The dried teary face..... Not even close to Rain's face just now.

I yanked her hair back making her yelp. As soon as she opened her eyes, I got satisfied. A little. That fear is making me want to do more. Something more inhumane, more cruel.

"P-p'Phayu.... Enough....Pl.... Please l-eave me.... L-let me go..... I b-beg you...... "

Such a music to the ears. I miss this. The screaming, the begging, the smell of the blood.....even the smell of the scent in distress turns me on to do more.

' Now. Now. Don't cry. It has not even begun yet. Don't waste all your tears right now hmm? Shall we start now? I want to have some fun too... '

I signalled the guards. They removed the chains and dragged her to the table, placing her face turned to the right and locking it to the metal collar type thing attached to the table, making it impossible for her to move her head. Later, they tied her hands and legs , placed a cloth in her mouth and went back to their places.

' You know why you have become my play toy now, right baby? '   I asked her playing with the knife on her back.

'Let me help you remember once again baby. The first mistake. Making My Rain cry. The second. Calling me by my name.  Now can you tell me what I am more upset about? '

Her whole body shivered while soft mumbled sobs left her mouth. She tried moving her hands and legs in an attempt to break free. Does she think I am that stupid?

'Now. Be obedient and stay still for me. I just want to show you the method my father taught me to make people fear and be obedient.

Though it is just the basic, it will still cause you pain. Don't go unconcious baby.
Though I don't want to hear your cries now, I still want to listen to your whimpers and see your futile tries to escape this hell ! '

Por handed me the corp. A spiked one.

'Crack!!!!! ' the sound of the whip follwed by a loud whimper....... How much I miss this! 

Her dress along with the skin, tore as I pulled the corp along the hip, raised it again and hit.

'Remember omega! No one! I repeat, NO ONE calls me by my name or phi. No one ever has the right! You understand ? '

I hit her again. And again. And again.

Every time I hit, those spikes on the corp tore the skin on the back along the way. The blood, the bruises, her whimpers, helplessness, her fear..... Just makes me want to do more.

I stopped after the 10th hit. I don't want to overdo it. I promised Rain that I will let her live. Just.... One more thing before I let her go.

I threw the corp away, taking the knife and going to her face.

'This is for Rain. This will teach you and remember you of that very mistake that you should have never made to begin with.

Now. Don't move. I don't want it to be ugly. Okay? '

She just whimpered more which I took it as a sign as she can't speak or move her head.

'Bitch'

I carved this word on her right cheek with the knife. I wanted to laugh so loud when she tried to move her head and hands.

Well, to my bad luck, she passed out by the time I reached the letter 't'. 

Anyway, I signalled the gaurds to clean the mess and told Por to leave her on the road a little away and left the room.

——————————————————

I went to his room after I cleaned myself. He is still sleeping. I kissed his stomach and his cheek.

'I didn't go overboard or kill her as I promised you baby.

Just one more. Just let me find that person who is targeting you. And all this will be over. '