I deserve it Sir

#Rain pov

I absent mindedly entered the floor walking towards his lobby when I suddenly crashed into a person. Thankfully I didn't drop the lunch. That person has this alpha aura which made me panic "I.. i am sorry sir... I didn't mean to bump into you. I am truly sorry sir... Ple... Please forgive me... " I said bowing to him wishing that he would let it slide.

I just heard a small laugh and raised my face to look at him. He has a soft smile plastered to his face and little concern in his eyes. His has this chocolate scent which I don't know for some reason calmed my nerves. I instantly relaxed in his presence. " Are you okay? You are not hurt right? " He asked. I just shyly nodded. He gave me another beautiful smile and extended his hand " I am Prapai. And you are? " I took his hand.. " I am Rain. Nice to meet you sir. " I said reflecting his smile. Shit! There should have been a mirror.... It's been so long since I smiled.

Just then I heard a cough and both of us looked in that direction. p'Phayu was standing near the door glaring between me and my hand that was holding sir Prapai..... I immediatley let go of his hand and put my head down knowing I can't stand the look in sir's eyes. Alpha's are so possessive when it comes to their mate.

"Stop glaring at him like that! He looks like he is going to pass out in fear! " He said to p'Phayu and turned to me. " Don't mind my friend. He is always like this glaring at everyone with those tiny stupid hawk eyes. " He said laughing. Oh! So he is sir's friend. That is why he was able to talk like this and still laugh.

"RAIN, IN MY OFFICE. NOW! " Sir ordered. " Before I left, I bowed to sir Prapai apologizing again for my clumsiness in which he said it was not a problem and to call him p'Pai. I nodded and left into the cabin p'Phayu showed.

After 5 minutes, he entered into the cabin and I just stood there opposite to chair on the other side of the table bowing my head. He sat and asked me to serve his lunch. His voice was suprisingly calm. Maybe p'Pai calmed him down before he came.

He just completed his lunch. I was packing ready to leave when he went to wash his hands. I felt him coming closer and he hugged me frok the back bringing his nose to my neck taking in my scent.

" You are going to be punished tonight for letting other alpha touch you" He said making my blood turn cold. No... Not another punishment..... Not two nights in row.... " B.. But sir..... I... He.... H..e is your friend...And I...didn't mean to....I..."
He pressed my neck arching my neck backwards choking me... " I don't care if he is my friend or not little one. I will punish you even if you smell like your alpha father. I am damn possessive of the things I own.... I bought you.... So I do own you right? " He asked pressing my neck a little harder and sucking and kissing my ears.

" Y... Yes... Si.. Sir... You... Own me" I said in between my breath gasping for air. I tried touch his hand that is on my neck. When he saw the movement.. " STAY STILL" was all he said before turning my face and attacking my lips from behind.

" Do you deserve the punishment MY omega? " He asked kissing my shoulders. " I... I deserve it s.. Sir. " I began to shiver at this point.... I am not able to breath properly with his tight grip on my neck blocking my wind pipe.... He removed the first two buttons of my shirt, turned me around, making me sleep on the table with my legs on the floor.

" Not enough baby.... Try again" He said and started sucking my upper exposed chest leaving some marks. " I... I deserve to be punished s.... sir.... for getting cl.. close to another alpha.... Rain is sor.. Sorry.... Pl... Please punish me sir.... " I said with my eyes closed.

" Mmmmm...ahhhhhh" A moan escaped my lips as he kissed and sucked my neck while pinching my nipples through my shirt. " Good boy. " He said kissing me one last time before letting me go.

As I was about to leave his office, he called me. ' Rain. I will be coming home around 7. Before I come home, you are supposed to finish cooking. When I arrive, I should see you fully naked except for your collar and chain around your neck, kneeled on the floor near the foot of the bed, hands back and handcuffs on the bed. Do you understand? " I stood there just starting at him blankly. I want to respond to him but no words are coming out.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? " He growled. I took a step back and nodded my head. " Good. Now leave. Be obedient Rain. " He said one last time before I came out and left.

**************

5'o clock in the evening.

I woke up to my alarm again. I am so tired after everything that happened yesterday and today. I skipped my lunch as I didn't have the appetite. So I directly came to my room and slept not wanting to think anything and just have some rest.

I browsed through my phone. Not a single call or a message from my parents or my brother. Not a single person concerned about me.... Who am I still alive for? No no no Rain stop thinking like that... Get hold of your stupid thoughts.... I controlled myself and got out of the bed.

When I went downstairs, I saw Por already waiting for me in the kitchen with few other people I don't recognise. He gave me a glass of juice and basically scolded me for skipping my lunch and scolded himself for not being home to check on me. He called me stupid and crazy and for some reason I was not hurt like the other times. My heart felt warm looking at the concern in his eyes and a hint of anger which made me smile.

So this is how it feels to be taken care of !!

***************

I completed all the cooking. I made Pad Kra Prao (fatty minced pork stir-fried with Thai holy basil and seasoned with fish sauce and chopped chilli.) And Pad Woon Sen (Stir-fried Glass Noodles) along with some Khao pad ( Thai fried rice). I don't know what he prefers noodles, rice or just a fried item with plain rice so I made all three thanks to my parents, I learned to cook for myself from an early age.

I still have have an hour before he comes. So I took a fresh bath, cleaned myself, opened the drawer and took out the collar, chain and the hand cuffs. I went to the mirror as I was not able to hook the collar... I tightened it like he did yesterday. Hooked the chain and went back to bed. I set the bed and placed the handcuffs on the bed and took my position.

****************
8:30 pm

Still no sign of him. Did he forget about me? My knees are paining like hell. I started shifting the pressure yet in vain. I have been like this for more than an hour. I wanted to get up or atleast place a pillow below but I am scared..... Scared of how he will punish me when he doesn't see me as he expected me to be. I don't want to double my punishment so I waited.

Half an hour later, I heard his car sound. He is back!!! My heart pace increased when I heard the door knob turn. I bent my head down and became still in my position. He turned on the light and came towards me.

He checked the collar and hummed in satisfaction when he saw the tightness. He traced his fingers from my chin and moved forwards to my hair. He went through my hair for a minute and held my chin making me face him. He kissed my lips " Good boy" Was all he said.

He stepped away from me..... He stayed still as if taking in the sight infront of him. I stood still not moving, not even raising my head... But at the back... I digged my nails into my palms stopping myself from shivering.

" Let's begin your punishment, shall we? "

*Note: I can't say exactly which chapter, but we will see Phayu's pov too in the future. Prapai finally appeared and Sky will too.... I will try to finish his punishment in one chapter... Hopefully not too rough🥺

Thank you for reading this. I hope I am making you involved in the story. I am trying my best to convey Rain' s feelings. I am new to writing and I hope I am able to convey it well. Any suggestions are welcome.

See you in the next chapter! ❤