final update 🫂🫶

Thank you all for being in my journey to complete this ... Idk whether it is too soon or not ... But every story has an end ...right... So I love you all... I'll be engaging on Horny parents from now on..! I'll miss this story too much....

Tae is giggling while she is sitting on Jks lap with a phone whole he is busy working on his computer....! He caressed her hairs and asked about her happinesss.

Jk : what is it doll ???

Tae : Look .... The Instagram is filled with our engagement photos...! Look... 😍

Jk gave a soft smile to her and kissed her forehead and touched her baby belly.. it's been 6 months she is pregnant...!

Jk ; yeah baby...daddy is seeing it every day...! My baby is all over the internet now... !

Tae's eyes got sparkled...!

Tae : when are we gonna get marry , Kookoo ?

Jk : Kookoo will marry his Tete soon, my love..! And we'll be having more babies like you... , my precious little angel 🫶🫂.

Tae : I love having babies with you daddy .

Jk : but don't you need to work darling... How are you gonna work if you are gonna start making babies with me...? So first , have a job and do your work okay ??

Tae : mmm okay 🫂

She hugged her tightly...it's been almost one month since they got engaged and Taekook is getting more and more romantic even in public too .

The Jeon family is getting ready for the grand marriage ceremony of their Son with his Queen. The world is getting excited to see the singing sensation and the global golden Star Jeon Jungkook's wedding function... It's been almost one month since they had announced their engagement.. ! The Jeons decided to have the function by next month...!

SMOKE and BERRY studio is now on the making of his another album .. but they are now in hibernation since they need vacation leave for his boss's marriage...! So everyone in the company seems to be little relaxed and relieved..!

Yoonmin went to Royal Atlantis in Dubai to book the hotels and concert hall for the wedding.. The Jeons are busy in scheduling the wedding. Joonie really wanted to get involved but Jinnie was in her 8th month and he really wanted to take care of his wife...! Evrything is going pretty well & good ...!!

Jimina rushed to Taekook's apartment and knocked on their door...! Tae was doing her hair at that time.

Tae : Who is it ?

Jimi : Tae..it's me...open the door...!!

Tae : yeah ..am coming Mimi...

Tae opend the door to see Jimina standing with an off white wedding gown..!

Tae : what is it , Mimi 😍😍😍

Jimi : It's for you ... I customised it accordingly your body measures...! Try it ... Now ...  🫴

She gave the gown to her.. Tae was also excited to wear those. She immediately get into the wardrobe room and started to wear it. ! After 3 minutes , the door was opened...Jimi was biting nails to see her...!!
And finally she came out like a queen 😍😻

!! And finally she came out like a queen 😍😻