07

Morning came so fast..! When Tae opened her beautiful eyes , she couldn't feel anyone beside her.. She stood up and checked around.. .! He heard Jungkooks voice inside somewhere .. She removed the white fluffy blanket and gently rubbed her ears.. She then walked towards the sound...! And she peaked through the wall...!

Jungkook was video calling a girl. Tae was curious about who she is.. she listened to their speech...

"...and finally at evening Tina and I are going to pack foods and giving to childrens home.. that was for today..."

Tae listened to her beautiful words and smiled a little.. whoever he is calling she is very kind.. and also she noticed that the girl is having some facial features that of Jungkooks...!

Jk : Great Job Chim..! Then go on with your work... Convey my regards to Tina then...! Did you call eomma yesterday?

Jimi : ayshh..i was busy with my assignments. Yesterday.. Today I'll definitely reach them . Oke then bye Oppa...,!

Jk : bye ...! Take care...!!

Tae understood that she is his Sister.. Jk has exposed his parents but not his siblings to media ever.. He might not do that bcoz of toxic media's..She smiled at the thought of a brotherly love...!! Also her heart ached a bit. ( What do you else think of an orphan girl who sees love affection infront of her ? 🥺)

Jk : Tae....? 👀

Tae : huh...! 👀

Jk was looking at her.. she has dozed off for a moment..

Tae : umm...I.... I just woke up...

Jk : yeah I can see that...!!

He closed the laptop and went towards her..! He stood near her and looked down at her small figure...she looked at him innocently...! He combed some strands of hair and tucked it between her pinna.

Jk : Thats My sister ..Jimina...she's doing medicine at Seoul General Medical Academy... ...! And please don't disclose this to anyone okay doll..!

Tae nodded . ..!

Jk : There is new toothbrush for you inside the bathroom. You can use that... And just shower fast and come soon ..okay... ! Today I'm gonna introduce you to every one in this company..!

Tae nodded..

Jk : okay then... Go on my doll. .!!
With that he lowered his head to peck her dry lips softly...! She exhaled a pretty good amount of oxygen and got stuck in her throat..! He then retracted his head and looked at her... Her cheeks were all red and cherry..!

Jk : you are blushing doll...🌚

Tae stay silent and blushed even hard looking at him...!

Jk : go on doll.. Shower fast and come ..!

Tae : okay master...!

After a 25 minutes she came back from shower with only a towel around her chest...!in the meantime jk got ready to go to his studio..! He chose a simple CK outfit .he have lot CK products cuz he is now the brand ambassador of CK and they had tons of cloths for him..

he have lot CK products cuz he is now the brand ambassador of CK and they had tons of cloths for him