17

Jungkook's new song 3D got released and it is already been 7 days. It reached globally and Hybe is celebrating the success of his album..! Tae worked along with Kook in everything. She was really helpful for him so that Namjoon Hyung don't have to care more about his scheduls...!! In these days promotions are going very seriously too..! With this single song , Hybe's financial status has raised in large scale.

It's almost night now...! Tae is now in Jk's studio while his producers and music composers along with Jk discussing and making Still with you song which has to be released on December.! They are combining the vocals of Jk in the song along with the instrumentals.. whenever there is mistake in the vocals, he quickly sang and record the particular portion and adds to the song..!!

Tae is writing some notes for her classes in the corner of the room . She gave glances to him whether he need juice or smtng to drink..! He's very busy with them so that Tae can do her jobs peacefully..! After 10 minutes her work got over and now she took her phone and took photos of the notes and send it to her teacher..! Her work is finished now..!

Tae just stretched herself and began to scroll on her phone to kill the boring time..! Her Instagram is all about 3D now.. fans making edits and fanfictions and theories about the songs and all other stuffs..! She smiled and swiped up to the next reel...!

Within seconds Tae's face was clouded with possessiveness..! Its just because a reel where the editor focused a little on his abs , chest and ni*ple ..!!

Tae : huh

Tae : huh...!! Daddy ....!!!!  hummm... How dare she write like that about my master.. 😡💢 Hummm...

She mumbled in anger.. she obviously didn't like the 'DADDY ' word used here.. she just go through the comment section where his fans claiming their so called daddy as theirs and fighting for the ownership of Jungkook...!

Tae : huh

Tae : huh....!! Daddy Jungkook is mine ..! 😤 (Reading a comment) What the f*ck ...! ( Again scrolling).. 🤥

She then go through a comment and the comment was like this ..!
@jungooswifee : Oh... He is too handsome in the new mv and guys you won't believe me... I dreamt of him just one day before the release of 3d mv.. I was sitting onhis  hip and kissing his ni**les man.. and he was wearing exactly the white coat .. Omg.. I'm shy shy...!! 🌚