42

Jungkook with mask is standing infront of the Hybe building with teary eyes.. Yoongi and Joon on duty in protection of their brother and his lover....he looked upwards...

All his memories with this building and the members inside it came like a preview on his mind

All his memories with this building and the members inside it came like a preview on his mind...! How he looked at this building for the first time... His choreographers , album artists , everyone in this building....!! He recollected all the memories...

Taekook is about to leave.. Jk cancelled the Golden album works and he gives compensation from his account to all the artists who worked through the album works.. he bid good byes too all the workers there and all artists of Hybe... They were all sad about their sunbae leaving the company... All of them gave him goodbyes and they are now outside the building ...!!

Tae slowly patted Jks shoulder who was standing with closed eyes.. He looked back...

Tae : daddy... I'm sad about you....!! 🥺

Jk : no... Don't say anything... I knew you what are gonna say

Tae : but...

Jk : I wanna be free Tae... Don't you think your partner needs some independence..?

Tae nodded slightly...!

Jk : Then don't think too much with this pretty brain... I'm okay as long as am with you .. okay love....!

Tae nodded and twirled her hands with his.

Yoongi : Jungkookaaah...shall we go now ?

Jk turned to him and sighed

Jk : Hmm yeahh...I should get going...!!

Taekook then went inside the car ... ! Joonie and Jinnie went inside to their car too ..! The car  was started and it slowly moved from the front gate to the road... As soon as he entered the car he removed the mask and freed himself ...Jk looked back once and he waved good bye to the building 👋..Tae chuckled at his baby behaviour...!..

Tae : are you sad baby ?

Jk nodded a little...

Jk : yess Tae... I was a family member of Hybe... So leaving a family is a bit hurting but it's okay ( he hugged Tae around her shoulder. ) I have my family now.... It's not important which family we are coming from ... It all about the family we are creating... You Me our kid... I made this family... I want to rejuvenate my family... !!

Jk kissed Tae's left eye...! Yoongi looked at rear view mirror and saw them kissing.. so he changed the mirror to another side...

Jk kissed then Tae's other eye... He then kissed her baby lips... First it was like a small kiss just touching their lips to each other.... Then after 10 seconds he began to deep kiss her....he sucked her both lips and the kiss was about to get heated.. but Tae pulled him and make him to senses...