26

That night, Tae woke up from her daddy's chest to seee a sleeping and wasted Jungkook . She smiled at her daddy and leaned to peck his lips...!! He slightly moved at the kiss..! Tae tried to wake him up...

Tae : daddy...wakey....wakey....  We should sleep on the bed....come...!!

Jk : Mmmm... Nu... Doll..

He blabbered some words and finally he made Jk half awake....bcuz he was drunk , he was not in his conscious mind....He stood up with wobble legs.. Tae managed to hold him and with irregular steps  he walked towards the bed and fell on to it...!! Tae moved him to the centre of the bed somehow..

Tae : Huuuu... this muscle baby... !!

Tae then took the blanket and covered him . She also dived on to the blanket with him. ! Then she heard this baby sound from him..

Jk : Maamaa...

Tae : Baby... ( Her mother instincts suddenly awakened)

Jk : Maamaa...  booboo...

Tae : Baby you wann booboo

Jks eyes are still closed and he pouting too much with his pink lips.

Jk : Koo wann booboo.. koo alone. Koo shcared.

Tae suddenly hugged him whole and took his head and she pulled her top down to reveal the nicple buttons to him... And made her mouth to the ni*ple .

Jk hungrily began to suck softly..  he made baby noises while sucking...

Tae : Sleep baby... mama is here... I'm here... Don't worry...

Jk : taaankyuuu maamaaa.. ( he said during sucking.)

Tae patted his head slowly and the snores where heard . She sighed with a satisfaction of making her baby into sleep... She then also slowly fell asleep..!

Skip to the next day...

Tae : so .... For two months.... !! can't we join at night atleast Daddy...!! 😓

Jk : i guess no... No princess ... I want you to be safe ... It's always safe when you are not around me...!! And for these months I've got to do so many works ..so if you keep following Mee , then fans out there clearly will found about you and they may put your life itself in risk..I can't do that baby ..!! 😞

Tae : mm okay....!! 😓

Jk is sitting on a recliner chair 💺 with Tae on his lap..he told about what Joon said to him and at first Tae also couldn't stand that... But finally she had to accept with those .

Tae layed on his body keeping her head to his shoulder..!

Tae : I'll be missing you Daddy Kookie...!☹️

Jk : I'll miss you too Bun..! ☹️

He gave a kiss to her ears by tilting head..!!

Jk : I'll message you everytime.. okay...!! 😕

Tae : mmmm 🙁

Jk : Doll should eat healthy.. you can't eat junk foods all the time... And study well okay.. mesage me when you are bored.. and we can meet at Jinnie Noona's . Okay😕

Tae : Kay...!! 😕

Soon Jk's phone rang . It was his sister..!

Jk : Chimm...

Jimina : Oppaaa... What are you doing there ??

Jk : nothing... Just... Playing with kitten...

Tae gasped...!