19

Steamy vanilla soapy bubbles are embracing two naked bodies in a luxurious bath tub..! Taekook are now in a hot water bath relaxing their bodies with the company of melodious songs of Lana del Ray..! There were several scented candles lighted up here and there making the whole mood of the evening a bit more romantic and steamy ...!

Jungkook is thrusting his d**k into Tae's va*inal hole and they are kissing out of each other's lips.. Jungkook is dominating his cute doll in every way possible..! In his strong grip , she became a smol kitten snuggling against his muscular chest.. He worshiped her sharp curves of her waist

Tae : aaahhh daddy....mmmmm... Yesss... Aaaaahh aaaahhh aaaahhhhh I'm closeee....aaaahhhh

Jk : let it out .....fu*kk...aaaahhhhhh.....!!

Due to water surrounding them , their thrusts are little sloppy but they were too beautiful and steamy ones...!!

Tae hold his biceps and shivered on to her body releasing her orgasm...,!! With few more thrutss, Jk released his pleasure too ..! They catch their breaths after this hot bath session..!

It's been night and tomorrow they are going back to Hybe again...! The works of Still with you is actually pending and Kookie must do his works by tomorrow..! They really enjoyed these hours very much with in each other's embrace....!

They then finished their bath and came back to their room after drying their body with Towel..! Just because they had already had dinner , they then settled for sleeping ..!

Jk hugged her as if a big spoon is cuddling a small spoon ...! They are sleeping naked feeling each other in their arms...!

Jk : Doll...??

Tae : mm daddy ??

Jk : I donn wanna go tomorrow...!

Tae hugged him even more tighter : Can I know why ??

Jk : I can't spend time with you like this..!

Tae : I'm always with You... then why not ? We do sleep each other in same bed everyday Daddy..

Jk : yes ... I won't deny that..  but... Taetae.... I just wann to be always with you.... Without being afraid and caught, I wanna spend the whole time with you...!!

Tae was happy to hear that..Her master is begging hard to find some time with her...!  but in reality , their  relationship is strictly professional..!

Tae : But Daddy, you know that's not possible . You are an idol and your fans can't take those things if you spend with a girl.

Jk placed on her shoulders...! 💋

Tae : sleep daddy... don't think of anything...! I'm here..

Jk nodded in agreement and Taekook went to their dreamland...!

After one day Taekook got back to Hybe Labels... Namjoon managed to say that Kook was with his parents and Tae went to University for some project works..! As soon as the car stops at Hybe Labels' parking lot , they removed the masks and kissed each other on the lips..!

Jk : mmmhmmm
Tae : hmmmmmmmphh...

Jk squeezed and kneaded her left b**b a little and Tae moaned on to his mouth .. 👄

Tae : aaahhh daddy....!! 👄

Jk pulled back to see her lips with some drop of blood on her plump lips.. he then wiped off that blood and tasted it with his thumb ..!

Jk : mmm tasty...!! 🤤

Tae's cheeks became red and blushed...!

Tae : Okaay Daddy . Let's go inside ... You go through the main gate and I will manage it through the backgate..