14

Okay then.. let's read .. it will be a little long chapter .. cuz I wanted to convey all the emotions here..so it may take long ass paragraphs.. okay ..so bear with it....!! 🍻🚬

One week passed and tomorrow is Jungkook's bday...! Yesterday night he went to his parents house and now Tae is hanging out with Hobiya and other staffs around here.. ! Tae is now with Hobiya in the staffroom discussing about some upcoming events with Namjoon Hyung and other managers...!

She was constantly thinking about a gift for her master... " What should I buy for him ..!? " She thought.. " will he likes my gift? " She had dilemmas too..!

Hobi : hey...Tae.....!! ( Tae jerked from the thoughts)

Tae : huh...!! 👀

Hobi : Joon oppa is asking you..!

Tae looked at him : Huh..! Oppaa..!

Joon is feeding something in his iPad..!

Joon : Is it okay for you Tae ??

Tae : Yaaa okay ..!

Joon began to scribble on iPad.. Tae then poked Hobiya..!

Hobiya :mm whatt is it Tae ?

Tae : uh..! Unnie.. what was he asked me about ?

Hobi laughed a little : He asked whether you okay with the monthly Salary ...

Tae : aaah I see..!

Hobi : mm what were you thinking about then ??

Tae lied ; I was thinking about joining the University Unnie .

Even though it is a spontaneous lie , she had some thoughts on it before.. Tae used this opportunity to explain about her business studies plans to Unnie ...! Also She then showed her some universities in Seoul where Tae wished to do Business degree..!

Hobi : Aaah Tae... I think National University would be better for Businesses.. even Joon oppa studied in that college...!!

Tae's eyes glowed
Tae : Is it ?

Hobi : yes..., Do one thing Tae... Ask Joon to do your admission under his recommendation..you can get easy access to University..!

Tae : oh Thank you Unnie..!

The meeting was over and Tae followed Joon to ask about her admission..!

Tae : Oppaaa... Oppaaa..!!

Joon turned around and saw Tae running behind him that fast..!

Joon : Tae.. what is it dear...?

Tae : Oppaa , I wanna to join National University..would you mind helping me with those ?

Joon : sure Tae..!

They then went to Joons cabin and he helped with her admissions and also as a formal student and with his influence Joon recommended her to the course also...!!
Joon is now looking to the laptop with her spectacles on..! 👓. Tae is sitting infront of him in the chair..

Joon : mmm Tae .. you will get your admission details by next week itself.. maybe your classes will get commenced on next month itself...congrats dear..!

Tae is really happy to know that..

Tae : Ohh..Thank you oppa.. thank you so much..! Idk how should I express my gratitude.. thankyou so much..

Joon : you don't have to thank me dear. just study and secure a good degree . Okay ?

Tae : sure oppa... And can you talk with them for online classes please..