40

After few hours of drive Alex drove the vehicle to the car parking lot of Hybe .... Jk got Outta car  carefully with Tae in his arms in bridal style.... Yoongi got out the car and covered Tae in his jacket... !!

Jk : Hyungg please take her bags from the bag....!!

Yoongi nodded... !

Since it was past 3 in the morning , there were some security men and one or two workers from cafeteria was present in there... Jk took her inside and went straight to elevator to take her to their shared room ... Jk opened the door and put her gently on the bed....

Tae released some baby snores while she turned side to hug something... Jk ran and kept a pillow in her side and covered her with duvet...

He looked at her for some time ...! She has eyebags and her face is all tired and dull ....! She has become pretty slim  by these days...! He slowly leaned foreward and kissed her forehead...!  He then closed the door and went out ... He came downstairs too see Namjin waiting for him in the waiting lounge..! Yoongi was standing beside them...

Yoon : I informed them Kookie...

Jin carefully stood up from the chair with help of Joon...! Jk suddenly came to support her

Joon : Jungkookah.... Was she asleep ?

Jk : yeah Hyungg...

Jinnie : Can I see her , Koo ?

Jk : not now Noona.... I think she haven't slept for a while now ....! How are you doing , Noona?

Jinie : I'm okay Baby.... I was hospital while you left.. that's why I could get you....! 

Jk nodded..

Joon : so... bang pd called me and said about your resignation.. So is it final ?

Jk : yess...Yes Hyung... I .. I love her and i want to be with her .. if continue my Position here in Hybe , I should live abide my the rules and I can't do that anymore with her... I want to live with her , My baby suffered too much... From now on , I can't make her hurt Hyungg.. and also now...

Jk looked at Yoongi ...

Jk : Tae is pregnant with our baby... !

Namjoon and Jinnie were shocked  by hearing those... !

Jinnie : WHAAAT 😮

Joon; really ?!

Jk nodded...!

Jk : yess... We are having a baby... I can't lose mother of my child to any companies or any fans....!

Jinnie covered her mouth and few tears dropped ...

Jinnie: oh my god... Honey.... You are having a baby... I can't believe it ... Come here...

Jinnie suddenly hugged Jk...

Jinnie : Congratulations Jungkookieee.... Congratulations... Ohhhh.. I'm so happy .... ( She continued crying.)

Joon came near her and side hugged Jk..

Joon :  congratulations Kookieee... I.... I don't know what to say....

Jk : Thank you Hyung.... And Noona... You both are now parents...will you sacrifice everything for your baby ??

Jinnie : off course off course yes.s...our baby is our world...

Jk : I'm doing the same thing Noona... They are my world ....my Tae and my baby... I want them... I'm taking this decision to have them in my life... !