45

The singing sensation Jungkook is in the practice session of standing next to you song in the  dance room inside the SMOKE AND BERRYS music studio..! It's been one month since GOLDEN has released and by next month he is having his first concert as an independent artist....

The Golden reached around the world and hits like a Tsunami..! The album establishes Jungkook as the first K-pop soloist to chart within the top 20 for three consecutive weeks on the Billboard 200. Furthermore, GOLDEN solidifies Jungkook's status as a global music phenomenon, as he also claims the 12th spot on the 'Artist 100' chart for 15 weeks... It was a groundbreaking achievement for him ... Channels and social medias were all filled with Jk's new album ... The Fandom is getting bigger day by day...!!

In the light of these achievements, Jk decided to held a concert next month...!! So he is practicing for that...!! The concert will be like for an hour .. he will be performing 11 tracks of the album and there will be an open interact session with the fans too...!!

Tae baby is now in her 4th month of pregnancy... Now her baby belly is visible to others..she is comfortablly sitting on the cushion seat infront of Jk and dancers dancing...!!

👆 I know this is a big belly

👆 I know this is a big belly .. just imagine she has a smaller one than this...

Tae is eating green grapes and enjoying Jk's dancing and singing practices....!! The dancers who are friendly with them casually checking on her time to time...

She is having a good time since everyone is taking care of her cuz she is Queen of Jeon Jungkook ...!

Choreographer : Ready ready.... 3 2 1....

Jk and crew began to dance....!

!