43

Jk along with Joon and Yoongi were in hurry to setup a production house and a studio for him..! It was all easy for the great idol Jeon Jungkook to setup his own territory  in the heart of Seoul... Within one week , Jk had his own company with almost 300+ employees....! He had some of the employees from Hybe too.. The resignation of Jungkook had made a slight downfall for the business revenue of Hybe...!  But Jk had to do it for his future better life with his darling doll..!

Taekook had to move to another hotel after 2 weeks spending at Namjins house..! Since Jinnie Noona was stressing so much for her sister Tae without taking care of her own health.. ! So Jk moved with Tae to the luxurious apartment near to his  studio at Seoul...

Jk named his studio as 'Smoke and Berry' where it's announcement became viral among the social media world wide..

And Jk is back on track  with full energy and he is now busy with his album works... He was doing his album works in Hybe when he is about to leave... He resumed the album works too fast...

Jk would leave their apartment early in the mroning for recording and practising his dance for the song mvs. Tae would sleep for long as she is always sleepy after getting into 3rd month....!! Jimin comes everyday to accompany her . And everything is going very well and smooth...!

It's early in the morning and Taekook are sleeping peacefully.. suddenly the alarm rings... Jk extendwd his hands to turn off the alarm in the phone... he then checked the time and it is 7 in the morning.. today is the last day of the recording of the album ... He is gonna record Yes or No song today... He long sighed and put aside the phone and saw Tae sleeping beside him with a big whiny pout..!

He smiled and kissed the pretty pout.. ." Mmmmm" she whined  a little...!! He then kissed her nose and booped with those nose with his nose and tried to wake up...!! Tae suddenly held his tattooed hands to make him stop getting up...!

Tae: daddy....

Jk saw that his doll's pretty eyes squinted open and lips making a better big pout...

Jk : Morning Princess

Tae : Morning daddy...

Jk then lowered his body to hers and caresses her cheeks.. he then touched her small baby tummy and pressed his lips on the princess belly...!!

Jk ; why did my doll woke up to early ?

Tae : cuz... I wanna come with you to studio today ..

Jk : Don't u feel bored ?

Tae shook his head as no....

Jk : alright , daddy loves doll being around himself..!  Come then...let's get ready for studio...!!

Tae smiled and extended her hands for him to take her up...!! He gladly took the baby in his arms and walked to bathroom...! She waved her legs when Jk kisses consequently on her lips...!!

!!