03

The time is now 7 am where Tae got a call from Sara Halmeoni. Tae is now at the kitchen toasting some bread for her breakfast.. she heard the phone ringing and suddenly ran to get the call...!
' why is she calling this early ..?! Maybe she had a thought of baking a new cake...' Tae thought.

Tae : Hallo..! Good morning Halmeoni..!
Sara : hello my Muffin...!

Tae could sense a sad grief in her tone. She asked
Tae : wht happened? What's wrong with you Halmeoni? 😢

Sara stammered with her words in her throat. She gulped an ball of salive and softly replied.
Sara : Tae Baby...! My daughter in law will be coming tomorrow and we are going to Jamaica day after that..! So I called you to inform about your job my love.... I just.....I....

Tae already understood what is she going to tell after that !

Sara : Tae dear ...! I...😓

Tae : Halmeoni.. I know what you gonna say... As I already said , be happy with them... Just go with your son Halmeoni... Don't worry about me...! 😊

Sara : Tae baby....!! 😭 Its really hard for me to leave you...! I'll ask Micheal about taking you with me..how about that.. come with me.. !

Tae : NO... it's not possible Halmeoni.. Just don't worry about me.. I'm gonna be finding a new job soon.. Also I'm gonna be joining University and when I make more money, I'll come and see you at Jamaica.. I promise..

Sara remained quiet and silent because she knew Tae is gonna cry hard after she end this call.. they maintained a beautiful grandma - child relationship. So Tae is gonna lose her best friend and her grandma .. but Sara can't do anything about it..

Tae : Sara Halmeoni.. I love you.. I'm gonna be missing you...!

Sara: Hey.. Comover here right now baby.. I wanna see you again...!

Tae muffled her cries and Said : No Halmeoni.. if I come to see you again, you might probably can't leave this country.. Cuz I'll be crying very very hard.so I don't wanna create a scene infront of your daughter in law. So Bye Bye Halmeoni.. Hugs and kisses..! Stay safe and healthy.. oke..?

Sara : oke my dear...!! Find a Job soon..okey..?

Tae : okey..then.. bye ..

Sara : oke..

Sara grandma was in deep thoughts..how is she gonna survive in the world.. how is she gonna eat..? Drink ? Study ? Will she be safe in this cruel world?

Sara : Godd.. please bless my child 🥺.

On the other side..
Afte the call was disconnected, She felt a pang in her chest. Her ears and nose became cherry red.

Slowly drops of tears began to fall like a waterfall .. Tae sat on the bare floor and cried her heart out..!!

Tae : Oh Lord.....!! Why are you making me always alone in this world...? 😭 😭 Why are you taking away all my loved ones...!! Please . atleast for one time..give me one person in my life forever to love....!! 😢 😭😭😭😭

Her cries echoed in that four walls of that brown and grey room.

Jk is now in Hybe Labels music studio working on a new song. He is going to release a new song for his fans for upcoming monsoon season. It should be a romantic and slow paced one...! So he himself is writing the lyrics..!

He got a call from her Sister ie nonw other than Jimina.. Jk took her call...!

Jk : Hey Mimi...!! Whatcha doing ?
Jimina : Oppa...! Today was a hectic day.. I was gonna study Anatomy now...!