33

Jungkook safe landed at Sydney ..! All reached the hotel without any complications and all are resting in their respective rooms...!!

Jk is now in his boxers sleeping idle on the bed by looking at all the pictures of Tae in his phone...!!

He giggles by seeing his pretty baby's pictures..!

Jk : Aaahhhh princess, I miss you

Jk : Aaahhhh princess, I miss you....!! 🤏🥺♥️

Jk sighed and put aback the phone .. he really wants to call her but they made each other a promise so Jk decided to stick on to their decision. ! Today evening is the sound check for his performance , so before that Jk decided to sleep well..!

Tae got down at Daegu railway station. She even don't know why she took tickets to here.  She hold her bag and started walking ...! After a while she felt hungry so she decided to enter a restaurant to eat something...! These days she is feeling very  much hungry than before .. she can't even tolerate hunger for long time ..!

Tae : I'd like to have uhhh.... Fried chicken 🍗 and cheese spaghetti.. and cucumber salad 🥗 and fried veggies please ...!

The waiter took the order and went.. ! Tae sighed and she took the phone in her hand...! She then took the sim off from the phone ..

( I dnt know whether there is sim cards available in  Korea..anyways this is fictjonal story , right...!? So let there be sim cards in Korea )

She then broke it into pieces and by the time food arrived.. she hungrily munched the chiken pieces and fried veggies together... She then glanced through the glass to see an advertisement of Chef Job vacancy with accommodation  in a Tv situated near a bus stop 🚏.. She noticed the number and saved to the phone....!!

After the Meal , she bought a new sim card and she called the Hostel for checking whether the job post is still open or not... Thankfully the post was open and they called her for the interview tomorrow.. For one day she decided to sleep on bus station, by pretending to wait for a bus..!

!

After a small nap , Jk woke up and went to the greenroom for a light touch up since he was about to go for sound check . Tomorrow is the live concert is happening....! He put on his casual cloths and entered the makeup room