11

Jungkook stood on his knees on the bed between Tae's legs..! She still wearing that white laced narrow cloth over her pussy stood up and she unzipped Jk's baggy pants and rolled down along with the boxer..

His dick was erected very big than ever, it sprung out very fast .. She bite her lips and stared at her Master's big lollipop down there..! She quickly grab it with her two hands and began to jerk off to and fro ..!

Some precum dropped out of the cumhole of his penis like a pearlspot .. Tae took out the slick and spread through the whole d*ck and began to jerk even more ...!
she hand jobbed him very fast and the head of the c*ck was so red in colour...!

Jk : aaahh Baby... U r doing too good .. aaahhh aaaahhh aaaaahhhh

Tae : Thank you Master...!

Jk : aaah baby ..can't wait anymore...

Jk fell on to her and hugged her tightly..then suddenly he turned making Tae on his top... Now she is sitting on Jks naked lap... I mean on top of his strong shaft.

She suddenly caught his cheeks and kissed him very fast... Tae chewed his delicate lips and s**ked both of the lips like her snack... He after some minutes forcefully made her move back
Jk : are you too eager Dolly ?

Tae ; huh... (She nodded fast)

Jk : then show me... ride me Babygirl..! Lemme see that....!!
Tae : yess master ... !

Tae then took his d**k and aligned at her hole very carefully.. Then she slowly sank on to it.. He make sure that whole of the d**k is perfectly inside her c*nt..!

It's been about 5 days since he had sex with his sl*tdoll.
Jk : aaaaaahh... f**k.... Aaaahh so good

Tae : hmmmm..nghaaaaaa....Yess ..

She began to ride him as fast as she could...! She hold his chest muscles to support and bounced fast.. her b**bs also wiggled .. Jk hold her small waist to hold her in position..

Tae : aaaah aaah aaah aaaah aaah aaahh aaaah aaaah aaaaah aaaah aaah aaahhh

Her rhythmic moans are music to Jks ears... All.he could feel is his d**k inside Tae dolls body... Tae is feeling pure pleasure and heaven.. She is becoming more and more h*rny when she takes his large c*ck inside her p**sy...!!

Jk : aaahh what a beautiful p*$$y I have owned here....!! Aaahhhh taking my d""k so well baby .. !!

Tae : aaahh Yes master....I'm feeling heaven..aaaahhhhh aaaaahhh

Jk spanked her butt with his two hands as if he made some handprints there...!

Tae : aaaaaahhh

Jk then pressed her cl*t and then rubbed the cl*t hard... It is so sensitive right now and Tae began to squirm...

Jk : f**king Ride me good baby....aaaahhhh aaaaahhh ur clit is soo good to play with....

Tae : aaah don't.... master....aaaahhhh

He could see her stomach bulging whenever she takes inside his c**k... He then hold he hips and stopped her.. then he bucked his hips into her p*$sy hard..

Tae held hsi shoulders now and cried in pleasure....taears start forming in his eyes...

Tae : aaaaaahhhhhhh... Oh my......god.......aaaaaahhhhhhhh ..... Master...wann cum.....aaaaahhh

Jk : not yet baby...

He thrusted even more faster and he c**med inside her... He groaned and moaned in satisfaction..