41

A number of viewers came to see his live..... All the viewers saw was  Jungkook with white shirt and ripped jeans sitting beside a pretty girl with blue jean frock...!!

this was the first live Jk doing after the video issue .. he has gone disappearing from public in these days and some were actually about to believe that Jungkook is a cunning man who pulled cards to strike down Milan and some believed that Jk is a womanizer and the girl is like a slvt for him to use.. so poepl were cooking up a lot of stories these days and neither Hybe nor  hasn't reached to this issue till this day...

The viewers were putting down comments like ......

Jungkook you are back..we love you ?

Who is she ?

Who is the girl beside you Kookie ?

Jungkook we hate you .

No matter what we'll support you Jeon Jungkook.

A girl 👀?

Who is she Jungkookie ??

Love from Mexico..

You back again , you b"stard , we Milan fans will boycott you and your songs , bitxh

Tell me anyone why my boyfriend is sitting there with a girl...

Is she your friend, Jk ?

Missing you and your songs Jungkook... btw who is she ?? We will support you Jk ... Always forever.

Molester & womanizer bitxch

Is she the girl from video ?

Liskook forever...

Why is Jungkook back again with a girl ???

Girlfriend?? 😲 😳

They remained silent untill the viewers came about like 6 million... Tae hold her cold hands with his hands... She is getting too much nervous...! He looked at her and mumbled ' it's okay...don't worry '. Tae nodded...

Jk : Hellooo Guys... how are you all....Hope you are doing good..! I know you've been waiting for this live so bad...! I was behind some errands so that I couldn't reach you this week.. and I'm extremely sorry dears for that...!

He paused...

Yeah .. I knew it ... you may be all surprised about the person sitting beside me...!

Jk hold her Tae's hand and looked at her ... He then wrapped his arms around her shoulder and pressed her against his chest so close....!

She is Kim Taetae and soon to be Jeon Taetae..

He paused and took her hands and kissed on it... Tae looked at him in disbelief...'what did he just say ?? Je.. Jeon Taetae... I'm Jeon... ' he then continued looking at the iPad again...

Yes she is my girlfriend and we are together now for months..!

Looks at Tae who is already looking at him with wide eyes and open mouth 😮

It been about an year , right bub ?

Tae casullay nodded ... Jk smirked and go back to conversation with his fans ...he saw many comments about Tae... Most of them are supporting ones and some of them are hateful ones...we can't change people's mind.   You know ...???

Yeah , so before saying about our relationship , I would like to confess and clear some of the confusions here..!

About the video circulating, I would like to say that Yes.. it's me in that video...and the girl appeared in the same is her... my girl... Kim Taetae...