25

Lately I've been watching Friends series, omg....I was such an idiot to not watch this masterpiece earlier... It was real fun to watch the series.. It's been almost one week and now I'm in Season 2 episode 21... Guys... If anyone there still hasn't watched Friends, do watch now... Better late than never. 😁🌞

Jk : what do you mean Hyung....!!

Joon : what I just said Honey?

Jk is standing at Joons cabin with hands rested either of his hips... He is so confused and frustrated at the same time..

Jk : see Hyung , I... I just can't help about the fact that I need to keep distance from Tae.. I just can't...  I can't do that Hyung...

Joon : Jungkookie.. listen.... It's true that Milan made a video about your innocence in this case . Yes...your fans are now convinced . I agree to that part too..

Jk : Then what Hyung ?

Joon : Bang Pd discussed about this to me .. But I  thought about this , and I found that this is something serious too...

Jk : And what ist that ?

Joon : See Jungkookaah.. Already this case has got some popularity over the world.  Even if your innocence is clear in this case , the fans must be very keen about you from now on. And do you remember the contract made by you with this company.. you shouldn't have girlfriends and so on...!

Jk : She is not my girlfriend ...!

Joon : lemme finish..

Jk : Yeah...

Joon :  you've got different kinda behavioual fans out there... The next time , if they found a girl is hanging too much around you will be  danger for you  two guys. Don't you remember what happened to Amy , female artist appeared on your last MV .. Her Instagram was hacked by your so called toxic fans for being too much touchy with you... You want something to happen like that to Taetae.

Jk didn't respond cuz he actually knows how worse can his fans become when it comes to relationship thingy of Jungkook with girls.. For kpop artists and groups , they shouldn't date anyone. And For these years Jungkook also followed these rules . Afterall Tae is not his girlfriend, but she has a relation with Jungkook beyond a girlfriend.  So for now also he didn't broke the rules...(Or maybe he broke it...) Jk couldn't think of anything bad happening to his doll... !

Jk : so what are you suggesting then ?

Joon ; For almost two months atleast, you should keep distance from her. .. You've got album release of Still with you and promotions for it.. You will be having live concerts for this too...!  also the next month, you have your Golden Album works too... So many things are going to happen in and out this building.. and these days Tae will be with Jinnie..

Jk : Nooooo...Tae can't be with Noona.. let her be in this building atleast Hyung...I should see her sometime...!

Joon : Well , Noona can take care of her everytime and can bring her to here occasionally..

Jk : Hyung , please.. don't do that plss... Let her be with Hobi Noona.... I can see her everytime.. plsss.. don't do that to Mee....!  I want her.here.... I .. I can't just live without even seeing her a day...plsss plsss Hyung...

Joon came towards him and hold his shoulders..

Joon : Jungkookaaah?

Jk ; Hyung.....!